• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Does anyone else ever have a situation where you can not log onto a forum through your smart phone? (Not this forum) Their is one particular forum that whether it be chorme, IE, and/or Firefox logging in just redircts me to the forums main page, unlogged. So the question is is my phone at fault, or is it the website? Perhaps it is that damn Ben who drowned?
Damn Ben drowned!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Thank gods the repairs won't cost as much as we feared. Still, fingers crossed when the insurance people get back to us, it's to say they cover it as well. To think, one little rodent could do so much harm to the car. Also glad getting it towed didn't cost anything either, since driving it would have been a hazard and would've resulted in blowing out the engine (gas leaked into the oil) to say nothing of the risk of fire (since, y'know, the little ****(s) chewed up the firewall as well).

+Yay, new oven element! Now food should cook in half the time. :thumbsup:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Tesco must think I'm a raging alcoholic. I've literally just bought a huge bottle of Jim Beam, some premixed cocktails, cola and wine.

No food. Just drink.

Anything I may say further at this juncture may be used against me in a court of law.

Or an AA meeting.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't know what to... Nevermind I got something!

Sonic Mania looks sexy. Sonic Forces looks fun. The PS4 remake of Shadow of the Colossis made me cream my pants and Dragon Ball Fighter Z has my interest. Everything else is meh or means nothing to me.
Sushi Striker: The way of Sushiido made a impression on me however.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
The construction work in the fields is getting worse... *Teeth chattering*

Everything is constantly vibrating from their power tools. It's like that scene in Jurassic Park where the T-Rex is making the water shake. :nailbiting:

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Going on a nice little writing sprint. I'm making... well it's not entirely a fanfiction but... it's a chronicle on Ma Chao from the Three Kingdoms Era about his life and struggles. It's mostly based on his real life, but with some minor overlap from Romance of the Three Kingdoms, plus some original stuff based on real events. Sadly there are holes in history, so I try to plug them the best I can.

This is partially written because of passion, but also to provide an interesting read into a historical figure. My hope is to have people interested in the events of the story, and maybe inspire those to learn more.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
So glad it was only 6.5%, otherwise I'd feel much worse this morning. Girls Night Out, why must you taste so much like tangy juice? :dead:

+Go away, self-doubt. Just eff off, already; I don't need to be freaking myself out about this right now. >.>

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
So hot...so much hayfever...not enough fans...
arkansas-fans-are-not-sane.gif

:)

Top Bottom