• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
My, my, my. It seems there will be stormy weather ahead for our politicians. Not only did the Government lose seats instead of gaining them, but they lost the majority they had!

Not we're in a tricky situation of who is going to lead us since nobody won the election. o_O

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Another hung parliament.

Theresa May gambled and lost. The new Thatcher, she ain't (and my gosh I'm pleased).

So...what now? Another coalition? A lesser government that needs permission from everyone else before anything can be passed through parliament? Theresa May continuing to be completely misguided on how to run anything more than a cake sale in a bakery? Corbyn leading a revolution?

At least UKIP and the BNP never stood a chance.

Sometimes I really do wonder why I bother voting...it never seems to make much of a difference at all. But then again I suppose that's the attitude of those who waste their votes and democracy is too important to push aside. At least we have that in this country when so many others get no choice at all.

Still sucks that our government is full of chocolate teapots...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Third draft edits of The Mythos Trials done. :dead: That not much has changed from the previous version tells me I really do need a break from the trilogy; no doubt I'm overlooking a lot that needs tweaking, but at this juncture, I'm honestly too frigging tired and distracted to worry about it, now. I need a break--a week or so from writerly stuff in general, but I think I need a much longer one from the trilogy itself, if I have any hope of getting the creative juices flowing for ST, AG, or S&F.

I refuse to let myself feel guilty about this. I've been working my metaphorical ass off on the trilogy for over three years. I owe this to myself. :bored:

(Why do I just know I'm going to feel guilty later?)

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
All I want is Galactic Conquest. That's all I ever wanted EA :'(.

Wow, it's really raining out. And lightning! Ok, morning lightning is a first for the year...

For some reason, dark roast isn't as bitter to me. maybe it's the brand, but I never would have thought.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Top Bottom