• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Viper

Premium
While medical examiners really do take rectal temperature to determine time of death (learned this just now, liver temp is more accurate, though), I can't believe they actually pulled down Kira's and Diavolo's pants and put the thermometer into their butts. Their souls must be screaming in absolute terror somewhere. XD

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Welp, looks like my Friday night is spoken for... :facepalm: I just hope it goes quickly.

+I shouldn't have peeked ahead. Now I know this book is going to break my heart (but given the title and the premise behind the story, I guess I kinda knew that all along...) :frown:

Skagewid

So not only does he hit very dangerous spots, but he also releases like, little Hadokens inside your body as he punches? I don't care about game logic, that stuff should indeed kill you no matter what. LOL

Is it the super speed of dragon ball? Where is he trained? In the room of spirit and time? Or is the power of Akuma Matata?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Ya know, the more I think about it, the more I think Akuma's inclusion in Tekken's story is brilliant. Heihachi is basically unstoppable at this point. He was thrown off a cliff, Kazuya and Devil Jin couldn't finish him off (although, okay, Jin just because he didn't want to), he was even hit by a massive ass explosion triggered by a whole pile of Jack robots. And he's still there kicking ass.

Sure, why not unleashing motherfudging Akuma on him. LOL

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Well I beat Persona 4. I really enjoyed it, definitely going to be picking up 5 at some point. The ending kinda deflated me though. (Don't know if there are multiple and I just got a sucky one or what).

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
Well I beat Persona 4. I really enjoyed it, definitely going to be picking up 5 at some point. The ending kinda deflated me though. (Don't know if there are multiple and I just got a sucky one or what).
What ending did you end up getting because Persona games do have multiple endings.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've learned something recently. I'll never judge people for that particular thing again. Because I now know the feeling.

(Note: It is nothing dirty, nasty, or disturbing. Be honest, you thought it was one of these three things.)

I'm sleepy, Mister face meet Mrs. Pillow. (Yes, "Mrs." The pillow is having a affair!)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
This is from the ranting thread but wanted to put it here because.... well because.
"tastes like midnight"
How would you describe that it tastes like, Rebel?
My first vision was of stars which somehow equated to popping candy in my mind.
Then after a bit more thought, I figured it tastes like strong, cold, black coffee.
Are either of those close to what you intended? Obviously I don't know in what context the quote is meant to be so I'm just guessing it's a kiss?

CT: Actual thoughts in colour. Just wanted to see what it would have read like if I'd literally only put down my actual thoughts instead of elaborating on them.

The haunted museum walkthrough was fine. I got a bit disoriented trying to follow the rope in the dark and nearly went beyond it onto the prop scene. The actors and actresses were really good. BodyFX did a brilliant job on their makeups. The only things that really made me jump were the fudging mannequins they placed in random corners. Funny that.

Oh, and the nun. Sheesh. She had the typical bloody tears and stuff. But she kept coming right up to every person who walked through, and I mean right up in their face, and whispered "you'regoingtobeoursacrifice" over and over and over again so friggin fast. Don't know how she didn't get tongue tied but wow. That creeped me out. She came up next to me and whispered in my ear, she was like a shadow next to me, I kept waiting for her to accidentally bump into me or touch me but she didn't. And all I ended up doing was closing my eye on the side she was on. Like. OMG, I can't look at you right now.

Of course, I was the last in line. Exactly what I wanted to avoid. The last ones always get it worse. And then when I was going down the stairs and looked back, she was HANGING over the railing to watch me go.

I have to say I'm proud I didn't scream, not even once. Everybody else predicted I'd be the loudest in the group but I didn't make a peep. Too tired, you see. I did feel like I'd been holding my breath the whole time when we finished though.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Dante's Stalker Black coffee was definitely one impression that came to mind; as did dark chocolate, black licorice (which I'm not a fan of, lol) and for some reason, fudge sundaes. xD As to what the quote was referring to, I actually don't recall if it was a kiss or not; the main character's thoughts, feelings, and overall impressions were experienced through colour association. I know, I know, somewhat--strange, but I think it was meant to be her quirk, her system of measuring things. And honestly, I liked the fact that the author was thinking outside the box, experimenting. Given this was also a debut novel, I just found it redundant that people latched onto that quote in particular--like it was the most absurd thing in literature. :rolleyes:

CT: Apparently I've been bitten by the procrastination bug today. Better get that last scene edited... :unsure:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Dante's Stalker @Rebel Dynasty Sorry for intruding, but what I got from that quote: a touch of frost and otherworldly stillness that makes the world feel not quite right; chapped lips and the sour back of the throat taste of being not-quite-parched—like water gone stale; displacement and the bitterness that follows.

Thinking:
Found a mic that might work! :laugh: Yay!

+ MoI might have a sequel up in as little as three months. Woot. So much work to do first. :unsure:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Dante's Stalker @Rebel Dynasty Sorry for intruding, but what I got from that quote: a touch of frost and otherworldly stillness that makes the world feel not quite right; chapped lips and the sour back of the throat taste of being not-quite-parched—like water gone stale; displacement and the bitterness that follows.

And you doubt your writing capabilities. :tongue:

+ MoI might have a sequel up in as little as three months. Woot. So much work to do first. :unsure:

Huzzah! =D I can't wait!

CT: Is it a cold? Is it allergies? What the heck is this? :grumpy:

Top Bottom