• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't want to go. I just don't. :thumbsdown:

Well, I am a idiot. :banghead:

Seriously, stop daydreaming. :bored:

I'm over thinking things again.:meh:

Where are you? I need ya. :'(

I want pie... :rolleyes:

"Boogie Back, boogie back..." :D

It is really my own damn fault. :unsure:

I HAVE LEARNED NOTHING! :mad:

That was fun. :wink:

I should be writing... :tongue:

Another SRS list of randomness. :hungover:

I'm a cliché within a cliché. :nailbiting:

"Butter on a Pop-tart..." is not good. Great song, bad combination. o_O

"How bout' that?!" :eek:

I love the forums. :thumbsup:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Shadow That royally sucks. :thumbsdown: I hope you get lots of R&R, and feel better soon!

Thank you! I'm planning on sleeping a lot and focusing on rest. Maybe get editing done if I feel like it. I can't really move much right now, which sucks, but...I mean I guess everything happens for a reason, right? :S Maybe it'll be for the best.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I been thinking about how many Sherlock Holmes adaptations there are, and I realised that there hasn't been a decent English speaking adaptation of Poe's detective Auguste Dupin despite being one of the creators of the detective fiction genre. :'(

I would be so down for a good adaptation of Dupin like that of BBC's Sherlock. :thumbsup:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
In that weird place where what I'm feeling is contradictory: On one hand, I'm exhausted, completely burnt-out and just plodding through basic edits on TMT, because I don't have the zeal--creative or otherwise--to make bigger fixes. On the other hand, I'm eager to wrap-up this round of edits so I can return my focus to the prequels--all three in equal measure.

If I don't have the energy to rewrite one of the scenes for TMT alone, just where do I imagine I'm going to get the reserves to write fresh content for them? o_O

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
At the rate Dragon Ball Super is going, Frieza is gonna leave Krillin in the dust for most deaths.

Unless he fights in the Tournament as a dead man. Similar to what Goku did in the beginning of the Boo Arc. Although if he dies he'll cease to exist. To bad this isn't GT logic because being unkillable would totally benfit Freeza.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Hmm...the end of this month is going to be slightly more costly than usual. But, the yard maintenance needs doing, and since the mower is being its usual, charming self, and the grass has hit raptor status, I don't have much choice in the matter. :unsure: I hope the estimate isn't out of my league.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Quite the thunderstorm last night. Must've been right on top of us, because the lightning was nerve-rackingly constant. :cautious:

+Maybe after these TMT edits, I'll revisit a certain fanfic and clean it up a bit. Maybe.

Meg

Having a really great time trying to update my PS4. All I want to do is watch the new season of House of Cards, but I gotta deal with this crap first. :'(

In case anyone else is having this problem, I'll update once I get it working again. Let you know what I did to fix it.

EDIT: Okay! So the problem I was having was when trying to restart so it would install the update, the system would only shut off. If this happens to you, it's a simple fix. Once the system is off, unplug everything, hold down the power button for a few seconds, plug everything back in, hit the power button, and you should be good to go! :D

You can also download the update from Sony's website and install it using a USB. Start the system in safe mode (hold down power button until you hear two beeps) to do that. I read reports of that working for people who had more serious issues with updating.

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Stilts really, really misses his grandma and auntie. I've never seen him this quiet and this unenergetic. He just keeps staring out the window, like he's waiting. It's the saddest thing. :'(

+ Everywhere's so quiet today....

Top Bottom