• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Nothing quite like spending three hours in a dungeon, getting to the final fight...only to die.

Damn my hubris! I should've taken that last "exit dungeon" option when I had the chance. Three hours and two levels, wasted... :'(

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
Well I tried very hard to enjoy Jak 2 but the more I played it the more I hated it. I ended up scrathing the hell of the disc and I'm not sad at all to dispose of my Jak HD collection.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I don't know if Arkham City just has terrible controls or if Catwoman is just not made for stealth, but I hate this mission. It's a nightmare.

+ Everyone's coming home today. On one hand, it's nice. On the other, farewell silence and relaxing and the house being clean.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It is my belief that if someone is going to make a lyric video, they should make sure the lyrics are actually right--otherwise, what's the point? o_O (Gods, the amount of people who get that one part of the chorus to Anti You wrong are just...ugh. Clearly, they're just copying from elsewhere, and not actually listening, otherwise they'd know they done goofed).

+I really hope he was serious about getting a new stove. This thing is at least 20, and honestly...I'm beginning to have concerns. :unsure:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
It is my belief that if someone is going to make a lyric video, they should make sure the lyrics are actually right--otherwise, what's the point? o_O (Gods, the amount of people who get that one part of the chorus to Anti You wrong are just...ugh. Clearly, they're just copying from elsewhere, and not actually listening, otherwise they'd know they done goofed).
I've come across so many bad lyric videos. Sometimes I'll be looking at one for a song I've heard like twice and I'll be like "Okay, so I may not know what the correct words are exactly, but it's not this."

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I've come across so many bad lyric videos. Sometimes I'll be looking at one for a song I've heard like twice and I'll be like "Okay, so I may not know what the correct words are exactly, but it's not this."

I know, right? It's kinda frustrating, because when you're first learning the lyrics to a song, it's easier to do it (or so I've found) when the words are going along with it; easier to catch the inflections and such. But when people do a slap-dash job of it... :facepalm:

Viper

Premium
Oh, hi, Nero's long lost twin...

unnamed.jpg

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Kitty's finally going to the vet tomorrow. A few reschedules, but at least now we can afford it. My wallets gonna hurt, but that's ok. A happy kitty is a good kitty. Maybe i'll drop a ton of pain pills into my wallet, then the next time I pull it out, I'll fumble it and spill all the pills out onto the counter and go "OH NOOO!! MY BUDGET!!!"

This is probably why I don't make friends.

Top Bottom