• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Welp, looks like my music is down by about half. Oh well, at least the stuff I reloaded back onto my laptop (courtesy of my MP3 player) are the songs I've actually been listening to for the past year, plus. That, and most of what I "lost" I own on CD...not that I'll be able to reload them onto this computer, given the lack of disc port. :unsure:

*Shrugs* C'est la vie.

Dark Drakan

Admin
But means also more money to spend in games.
Coff coff... gift some games... coff coff

Already have well over 50 that I havent even played yet (probably closer to 80) & some are games I had for Christmas 2 years ago and havent even opened them. Lots I got for free on Steam or with Xbox Gold, so even without buying games my library just keeps increasing. Keep trying to play through the shortest games just to clear them from my backlog.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
LMAO

17629939_222896198191057_7215444744076121757_n.jpg

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium

That never stops being funny. It's actually kind of disheartening how many people are as slow as the original poster. -Shakes head-

CT: So indecisive today. Can't make up my mind whether to start up (and hopefully finish) another scene of Shadow & Flame, or if I should just stick to WoN edits until Saturday. :unsure:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Foxtrot94: Be careful with images you post that contain swear words. I would probably let the odd one slide, but the one you posted had at least 3. I know this isn't you intentionally trying to get around the swear filter, but just keep in mind that unless an image is edited, there is no way for swear words to be censored out from the picture. At the very least, please try to place into a spoiler tag with a warning. Thanks mate :thumbsup:

aoshi

Are you playing REmake, 0 or one of the old games (or maybe 7)? 'Cause of course the classic games and 7 have the save rooms, I think they wanted to give you some place safe after completing the tasks/stages you do so you can save and relax, I know sometimes is annoying to die when you beat a boss/stage, but if it auto-saved I wouldn't be comfortable with it either, especially for speedruns and stuff. I prefer to save and leave the game when I want, but actually I would be satisfied with checkpoints on the old games.

I am currently playing Resident evil 0 HD on PS4. Damn, there are a lot of zombies in this game and i don't have the right weapons to dispose of them except to run around them and mostly get bitten. I am glad you too would gladly accept check points in these games. I already beat Remake but in the worst possible way.Not sure how i am goin to beat RE 0 though. This kinda co-op is new to me.

Kurisu

Bunny mom
I am currently playing Resident evil 0 HD on PS4. Damn, there are a lot of zombies in this game and i don't have the right weapons to dispose of them except to run around them and mostly get bitten. I am glad you too would gladly accept check points in these games. I already beat Remake but in the worst possible way.Not sure how i am goin to beat RE 0 though. This kinda co-op is new to me.
You'll handle it, it's like moving chess pieces until you get them together. That worked for me at least.

Solar the rabbit

I was think DmC and DMC3 Dante fighting toghter. Like they switch weapon with each like DmC Dante throwing DMC3 Dante Abiter and start wrecking everything around him while DmC dante rocking out with Nevan. Now I'm sad that I can't draw because I would animated it if I could.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Gods, that was a banking nightmare. I'd forgotten the account types got switched. He could have bloody well reminded me. :facepalm: At least it's resolved now.

All before my first cup of coffee, no less.

+Wish I could put the groceries off until Monday, but...I don't think that's going to be a thing. :unsure:

aoshi

Can't wait for the new CG film Resident evil vendetta. Really impressed with the trailer. Wanna buy RE 7 but am gonna wait till DLC is bundled on Disc sometime later to get released plus i don't have enough on my wallet.

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Welp, this was my first day at work experience. It went really good but I'm so tired right now. I just ate dinner, bless pizza.
@Kurisu: So you're doing like, a school-to-work thing? My school had that but I already had a job by the time it was a thing.
I saw this just now. Yeah, it's a school-to-work thing. I have to go there until June 16th I think, but I have holidays from April 7th to 17th, I'll start working again on April 18th.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I sneezed while looking up at the sky, and the snot that flew upwards was pulled straight down and smacked me in the face...

Damn you gravity! :mad:

More like damn you sun, why are we allergic to you?!

CT: Yeah no more of that, unsubbing from his Patreon. I'm still going to use the character designs as reference points but his characters are far from redemption at this point, and I don't care to see where the story goes if he's going to name someone, develop them and then kill them off in the next few panels.

Top Bottom