• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Goldsickle

Remember that time when Devil May Cry had a sales goal of 1.6 million and they went under expectations, selling 1.4 million instead and the game supposedly contributed to Capcom's $163 million loss for 2002's fiscal year?

Fast forward to today, Devil May Cry is now its own game franchise, with three sequels, a reboot, novels and a TV series.

"Sales goals" don't really mean much in the long run, huh?

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Remember that time when Devil May Cry had a sales goal of 1.6 million and they went under expectations, selling 1.4 million instead and the game supposedly contributed to Capcom's $163 million loss for 2002's fiscal year?

Fast forward to today, Devil May Cry is now its own game franchise, with three sequels, a reboot, novels and a TV series.

"Sales goals" don't really mean much in the long run, huh?
Wait wait wait... TV Series? What? Gimme context!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Yay for pocket dialing. I just spent the last ten minutes trying to figure out why he didn't pick up when I called back within a couple of minutes of his call, just to receive a voice mail the full length of said attempts...with only scratching and muted mumbling in the background. :facepalm:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Shadow Lol, no murdering today. :wink: (Don't worry; it won't distract me from NaNo, if that's what you were worried about. I was planning on making weekends edit days anyway, since it'll reduce some of the stress of trying to write in a distracting environment).

I'll give it a read soon. ^^

Viper

Premium
When you hear rumor about DMC 5 that return original Dante, with Dante and Trish, with a JAPANESE development team.
I'd be very very careful with rumours, today in particular.

Oh my god, not only does Dio look gay from miles away, but his battle cry is the same as an old-fashioned word for testicles in my language. XD

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
That feeling when a show you love has a fantastic ending but leaves you wanting more...then they drop the bomb that there's going to be a Second Season later this year!

Happy+008.gif

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Since a couple people have asked, the comic my avatar is from is "If Hell Had a Taste". Now I'm going to ask you all to NOT GOOGLE IT. RIP THE CORD OUT YOUR COMPUTER, RUN AWAY, DON'T LOOK AT IT!

The art is great but it's mentally scarred me more than Boku no Pico did. Seriously, don't look it up.

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Oh my god, not only does Dio look gay from miles away, but his battle cry is the same as an old-fashioned word for testicles in my language. XD
... Does wry or a word that sounds like that mean testicles in your language? 'Cause if it does that's awesome.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
... Does wry or a word that sounds like that mean testicles in your language? 'Cause if it does that's awesome.

Maybe he means "muda".

CT: So apparently telling people to not do something causes them to do it. Well, I've collected a ton of funny reaction clips at least.

Top Bottom