• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
On Archive of Our Own there is a Danny Rand is South Asian tag and I thought that was a funny way to resolve the whole "Should Iron Fist be Asian?" debate.:whistle:

He's Asian but not the Asian everyone meant :cool:.

Since it was a tag I'm curious if anyone would actually try and rewrite the show with him being Asian or mixed. People have been writing articles on him being Asian would have been an improvement so lets see them put their money were their mouths are. :sneaky:

Plus there are genderbend AUs sexuality AUs and even slavery AUs which scares the hell out of me :thumbsdown: so a racebend AU would feel right at home:whistle:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
The end of episode 4 of Daredevil season 2 was were Daredevil felt its most batmanesque. It literally felt out of the dark knight.

Which is funny because the next arc felt out of spiderman were Daredevil tries and fails to balance both parts of his life.

berto

I Saw the Devil
6,000 Likes.

What's that? Stan Lee's making a Japanese anime about superheroes?
...HYPE! HYPE! HYPE!

Actually, Stan Lee dipped his feet on Japanese media before. He wrote a story that he had made into a manga years and wears ago. I don't remember the name but I remember it being about a young boy who gained superpowers.

(Japanese cartoon. heheheh.)

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Actually, Stan Lee dipped his feet on Japanese media before. He wrote a story that he had made into a manga years and wears ago. I don't remember the name but I remember it being about a young boy who gained superpowers.

(Japanese cartoon. heheheh.)
Yeah I know. I still need to read it one day.

And only Stan Lee can get away with saying "Japanese cartoon" without people freaking out.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Phew, it's unexpectedly hot today.

I've got my shirt off ladies and gentlemen. :sneaky:

Is this the part where we start showering you with dollar bills? :tongue:

CT: Gotta keep this mojo going. Figures I couldn't wait until the start of April to get into the next draft of WoN, but hey, gotta carpe diem when you can. I'll take it slow, anyway.

+If I even decide to do Camp NaNo, I guarantee I'll forget all about it half the time, and update sporadically. Actually, it would be best if I did; every time I'm conscientious of the word count goal, it hinders the progress I could actually be making. Funny, that. :cautious:

++Why is Gems of War so addicting?

Last edited:

aoshi

I jus completed RE Remake HD . Not gonna lie, I sucked at it from the get go.I didn't save Jill.I thought the game would force me to rescue her in which case i would have had a happy ending. But Nope, Capcom wanted to embarass me by ending the game with only my ass saved on a chopper. But anyways completing the game itself made me some what relieved as i thought this is one of those games where i would jus not find enough ink ribbons or run outa ammo. That being said, should i start playing the game allover again???I'm not sure.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
The Power Rangers Twitch marathon is on PR Dino Super Charge. God this stream has been super fun. Also I saw the 2017 Power Rangers movie and it was fun. It laid a sold ground for sequels to build off of and gave the five Rangers character.
I will be buying this film on home video the moment it comes out. You can count on it.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Mass Effect Andromeda lists 50 degrees Celsius as "hazardous weather" but jokes on them, we've gotten that temp in the summer before and it wasn't so bad. Just wire some coolant lines into that suit, Ryder, it's fine.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Mass Effect Andromeda lists 50 degrees Celsius as "hazardous weather" but jokes on them, we've gotten that temp in the summer before and it wasn't so bad. Just wire some coolant lines into that suit, Ryder, it's fine.

And -40C is apparently hazardous as well but we've had worse in the winter here.

Welp, I have a theme for my villainess now!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
How did nobody realize this video was meant to be humorous?

You'd think it's pretty easy to figure it out, when a guy talks about Predators being bad hunters cause they don't follow human hunting laws.

Christ, Youtube commenters...

Top Bottom