• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
As a kid I was heavily Dragon Ball addicted. I was kinda tempted to watch DBZ again earlier but then I remembered the ridiculously obnoxious amount of filler I would have to endure. Immediate turnoff.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Hmm, I feel like I've been eating too much of Mama's home baked cakes over the past few days and now I feel flabby.

I gotta get back into my training regime and get fit! :cool:
2121243-1473108744448-Monokuma_Muscle.png

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Foxtrot94 As someone who's sat through every episode of Dragon Ball original/Z/GT I can say that if your looking for nostalgia then watch clips on Youtube. If you actually want to watch the series Then watch the show from beginning to end and just skip the filler. In original Dragon Ball the pace is much better than Z. The little filler it has can be skipped with a simple press of the fast forward button.
With Z you'll end up skipping whole episodes just to get to the actual story stuff.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Shadow Did...Did you change your avatar? :eek:

I tend to treat the forums like Facebook. But the thing is, when I post weird Things like "I want to have Goku's baby!" Or "I really wish someone would touch my butt." Facebook stares at me like some freak while the forum is like "SRS has lost it again. Ignore him, he'll bounce back."

This! This right here is why I love this place. :blush:

I'm still hungry! :eek:

DDutchguy

DmC hype
Printing a picture from your phone has never been tthis easy, just connect your phone to our printing machine with this cable!

"You do not have USB storage turned on." Alright, I'll turn it on.
"Your phone is locked."
No it's not. It has been unlocked for the past 10 minutes.

Alright then I'll try printing the pic through Dropbox instead of my phone.
*Log-in screen looks as if it's from 1995 and pressing Enter to sign in doesn't do anything.*

Okay whatever I'm gonna try and print the pic through a USB-drive later this afternoon, will report back if it worked.

Edit: Late on that report-back, but it worked. Picture was of me, my brother and my mother when I was 7, wanted to print it out and frame it for her birthday which was today (Saturday) :thumbsup:

Last edited:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Why is Drake still a thing?

Who is buying his "music"?

WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ATROCITY???

- incoming theory -

He buys most of his own music to make himself seem popular still.

Even worse, when you do find an unoccupied stall and take a dump only to find they're no toilet paper! :eek:

Oh I know, bro...I think we've ALL been there.

Looking through the many life lessons I've written down, may I just paraphrase general life lesson number 37 that regards this matter and how best to deal with it;

Socks.

ALWAYS use the socks...

...Luke.

Top Bottom