• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I have severely under-estimated just how big I was making this pie...
nectarine%20pie_zpsfcarckkk.jpg

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Shadow Holy...so much mouth-watering goodness! :inlove: Now I want apple pie, lol.

CT: This is a bigger jumble of interconnected info than I originally thought. o_O I'll have to skirt around certain things during the outline, and insert them later on.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Shadow Holy...so much mouth-watering goodness! :inlove: Now I want apple pie, lol.

CT: This is a bigger jumble of interconnected info than I originally thought. o_O I'll have to skirt around certain things during the outline, and insert them later on.

It's nectarine with a bunch of pastry cream under the fruit and suffice it to say, now that I've had a slice, I think making it giant was for the best. -would like a tub full--having a very hard time not stuffing her face-
Good luck with your writing! ^^

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Do you think its "insane" of me to create a wiki page for one of my original stories? To basically use the wiki as a excuse to post my story and its contents without actually fully writing it? Can you make a wiki for things that don't exist within the media consuming culture? I need answers and a antacid stat! :eek:

(The story is done in rough draft and concept form. But take a wiki like Power Rangers ok, they have pages about individual episodes that contain the plot and trivia. I would apply that same logic to individual chapters. Makes sense?)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
rewatching DD season 1 to build hype for Iron Fist.

Wesley is Wilson Fisk's "ride or die" friend which adds this whole other layer to him.

Top Bottom