• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Solar the rabbit

I'm thinking about how most 3d sonic are not even bad games. It that Sonic 06 brainwashed everyone to thinking they are. Even then Sonic 06 wasn't that bad. It a bad game, but to call it the worst game of all time is pushing it. It doesn't reach the top 25 of bad games.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I'm always bemused by different 'mon series taking inspiration from myths and seeing their interpretations of them.

For example: Pokémon, Digimon and Yo-Kai Watch all have a 'mon based on the mythical dream eating "Baku", a Tapir like creature.
250px-517Munna.png
Bakumon.jpg
latest
All share key features and yet are different in their own way. It's pretty cool. :thumbsup:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Remember how you used to tackle writing with such positivity and enthusiasm, instead of second-guessing every little thing and whether you were a good enough writer, or not? Let's try doing that for a bit again. Don't sweat the small stuff right now; just lose yourself in the world and characters, and worry about the technical crap later.

Phenex: Why aren't you writing about me?

Nuh-uh. Don't you dare. This one's been a long time coming.

Phenex: But Shadow & Fla--

I SAID WAIT YOUR TURN! :mad:

Phenex: o_O Okay, then...some other time.

Muses. :facepalm:

Top Bottom