• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Sparda's rejected son: Oh, you're right. Everyone lies.

But not everyone is good at lying.

I'm always lying, even when I tell the truth.

@Sparda's rejected son @LordOfDarkness
Paper tissues. Multiple packages in your pocket or purse. Always and everywhere. Not just for your nose. Cleaning ladies are so neglectful of their duties here this has already become a thing mothers pass onto their daughters.
Make sure to get the thicker, good quality stuff, I'm sure you know why. XD

So LOD when you said you liked me you were lying? :blush: I trusted you! :eek:

Use tissue for my bum? :jawdrop: Well a good idea is a good idea. :cool:

...Oh! The thick kind so it doesn't rip and get stuck in your pooper! :eek: (I just got that) :laugh:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
You learn fast, kid :wink:

No, but seriously...I DO like you :D

Please believe my truthful lies :'(

"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that’s all right because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that’s all right because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie
Ohhh, I love the way you lie"

Lol :D

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Oh, you guys... :tongue:

CT: I'm not capable of doing brief outlines; my brief is still somebody else's detailed. But at least I cleaned up some of the weak/plot-hole-y parts.

+What is up with that bar at the bottom of my browser, and how do I make it go away? :cautious:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Just watched the first "Ip Man" film.

A good martial arts flick, Donnie Yen is good as always. The combat was nice, although the climax was well...anticlimactic. It felt like most of the effort went into the penultimate fight in the Cotton Mill and the final match (as well as the whole scene) just felt kinda rushed. It did also make me laugh that the film will have you believe that Ip Man fled to Hong Kong to escape the Japanese but in actuality it was to escape the Communists. But since the entire film is loosely based on his life, I'll let it slide.

One minor thing that did bug me was that the Japanese soldiers all used Karate, well they danced around it's name specifically but it was very clearly meant to be. Karate wasn't ostensibly used by the JPN military due to it being from the Ryukyu Islands. Judo or Jujutsu would have been used, but I get that they wanted to make the fights look interesting so they used Karate instead.

But yeah, an overall good movie and I look forward to the other entries in the trilogy.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Played my keyboard like a piano.
Boss yelled at me cause nothing was close to legible.
Played my piano like a keyboard.
Neighbors yelled at me cause it was garbage.
*Sigh*

Fack the neighbors, banging on a piano, music or not, is incredibly therapeutic!

CT: *complains about friend making cannibal character, proceeds to make own cannibal character, feels dumb*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Ah, so that's why that appeared out of the blue. Kiddo probably checked status bar by accident while doing her homework. Kind of like how I (finally) figured it out.

I always find it funny when I'm called computer savvy, because I'm seriously not...I just trial and error my way through things, and hope for the best. :cautious:

+Of course this would come about after I've been thrust into social obligation. I could cancel, but then I'd look like I was blowing her off--despite the fact that's not my intent.

Gods, this is why I prefer my solitude. >.>

Skagewid

Is eating 6-8 sandwiches a day a lot?
Depending by their size.
panini.jpg
panini-chicken-and-chorizo-2016.png
new-york-pizza-burger-r375.jpg
If they are of type A, you are ok or on a diet.
For type B, maybe you're overreacting.
Six sandwiches of type C a day and you'll die in one month or less.

Top Bottom