• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Flame of Olympus
Gold Supporter
Twitter
ShannonRohrer1
I can't remember the last time my hair was this short.

Relatively speaking, since "short" in this case is "shoulder length". See also: "No longer tickling the small of my back".

+Dagnabbit, writing little Forneus is giving me the warm n' fuzzies. Incorrigible little tyke.

++More coffee? Yes, please! :thumbsup:

+++Holy...where'd that wind come from? O_O Spring is here...and she's in a foul temper. Because now it's snowing again.

Last edited:

DreadnoughtDT

Evil Efficiency Expert
Contributor
Gold Supporter
So the cover for the next issue of the webcomic I've been reading is out, and it shows a picture of a photo of the main couple being torn in half... Honestly, thank god. She does not deserve to go out with a secret serial killer psycho, holy balls.

Shadow

Dead Witch Walking
Gold Supporter
Why is it I'm incapable of writing fluff without turning it into angst? Like, here you go readers, I wrote out this super sweet, super fluffy slow burn fic and...they kiss once and will never see each other again. Oh, you're upset because you were invested? So was I, but I guess we both have to suffer.

DDutchguy

DmC hype
Gold Supporter
Chili peppers are the best thing ever. I love spicy food, but half of the time when you order spicy food the spicy stuff doesn't taste very nice. But chili peppers are both spicy AND taste amazing (and apparently they're crazy healthy which I'm skeptical of because things that taste good are never healthy :D)

Viper

Gold Supporter
In which universe is office gossip so much worse than one's boss horribly yelling at them for a stupid reason? Cause I think my coworkers fell out of it.
First merely makes you disappointed and hurt, but smarter about certain things. Second leaves you a mess.

Z218

the man with doubts
I'm rewatching Luke cage and its filled with a lot of awesome moments.

Luke and Cottonmouth has that Luthor vs Superman vibe. I have to admit that when he used that rocket launcher in episode 3, I laughed out loud. It felt like a Road runner versus Wil E Coyote moment.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Gold Supporter
Lol, I'm pretty sure my phone is toast. My power button has been out of commission for awhile. I had an app that worked around that but today was the day the battery died. It went from 60% to 0 in like 4 seconds. Press F to pay respects.
The worst part : It shut itself off in the middle of an Unleash The Archers song.

DreadnoughtDT

Evil Efficiency Expert
Contributor
Gold Supporter
Randomly browsing through the NieR: Automata soundtrack, and then I hit on a boss theme that completely breaks from the "rousing orchestral and chorus" theme and is 100% techno, which is like "Holy crap I like this soundtrack even more now".

For those curious, it's the Adam and Eve boss theme.

Lain

Wandering Musician
Gold Supporter
Y'know, I've been recently playing "Final Fantasy III" and it's really hitting the high fantasy nostalgia that I feel the recent FF titles have been straying away from. XIII in particular felt like I was playing a Sci-Fi rather than a fantasy game.

I was hoping that FFXVI would go back to that feel, but as a friend pointed out to me that Bravely Default seems to be taking over for the High Fantasy role. :'(

Shadow

Dead Witch Walking
Gold Supporter
The funny thing about the fact that my entire family calls me a killjoy and says I don’t know how to have fun is that literally anyone who’s ever been alone in a personal chat with me knows I am physically incapable of not making puns. I mean, okay, sure, maybe I’m a little stale…but at least my humor isn’t. :laugh:

DreadnoughtDT

Evil Efficiency Expert
Contributor
Gold Supporter
That moment when you want to wash your hands of something and never think of it again, and then you realize you can't go on without knowing how it ends so you resubscribe to the comic's patreon...

LordOfDarkness

Friendly Neighbourhood Avenger © †
Staff member
Contributor
Platinum Supporter
Gold Supporter
@Shadow: That happens to me, too. I'm always trying to convince people that I'm not boring.

I'm like, "Hey, just spend another 5 minutes with me and I'm sure you'll appreciate my stamp collection as much as I do."

Viper

Gold Supporter
I tried reading Jojo cause everyone and their mother is constantly yapping about it, but I can't manage more than few chapters before needing a long break from craziness. Is this supposed to be read while on drugs?

Dio makes me think of Liquid Snake for some reason...