1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NotSoAwesomeFaise, Feb 26, 2010.

1. LordOfDarkness

LordOfDarkness Friendly Neighbourhood Avenger © † Staff Member Contributor Platinum Supporter Gold Supporter

I actually asked Burger King if they could give me a "Heart attack" burger one time. After realising that the person behind the counter wasn't born with a sense of humour, I changed my order to a whopper instead.

EA9Sol, Shadow, Lain and 2 others like this.
  2. Sparda's rejected son

Sparda's rejected son Ultra Instinct SSGodBlueX10! Contributor Gold Supporter

Don't you just HATE when that happens? You set up the perfect joke and the recipient is completely clueless to the punch line.

Hello there guest. Please Register or Log in to view images!

Situations like that just break my heart, and diminish my respect for the individual.

Rebel Dynasty, Shadow and Lain like this.
  3. ReaperHunter

ReaperHunter Follow me to Apex Gold Supporter

Had a go at the single player of For Honor while at my friend's place. It was a good bit of fun, although a little on the short side. Probably won't pick it up myself since it more online centric and that's not really my thing.

Shadow and Rebel Dynasty like this.
  4. Rebel Dynasty

Rebel Dynasty Flame of Olympus Gold Supporter

It's been too warm this past week for February. Global warming--knock that **** off!

+Knew I'd lose the battle. Welp, Dayquil and Nyquil are my friends, now. And every hot liquid I can down. I wonder if we still have Neocitran?

Shadow and Lain like this.
  5. Skagewid

Skagewid Well-Known Member

Luckly I'm young, so i dont risk heart attack for now..... maybe in 10-15 years .

Rebel Dynasty likes this.
  6. Dark Drakan

Dark Drakan Dark Lord Of The Forums Staff Member Administrator

Should see The Heart Attack grill in Vegas if you like big portions, if you are over 350lbs (25 Stone) you eat for free. Weird way around to have it I have to admit, surely the skinny people need the food more.

Skagewid and Rebel Dynasty like this.
  7. Skagewid

Against anorexy ahahahahah

8. Foxtrot94

Foxtrot94 Elite Hunter Gold Supporter

@Skagewid
    Remember this creep?

Ah, the memories.

Skagewid likes this.
  9. Skagewid

Oh.... same mental condition that i feel when a university professor reject my exam more than three times in a row.

Foxtrot94 likes this.
  10. Sparda's rejected son

The Attack on Titan movies were just...there? The first movie was more enjoyable than the second one. The whole Mikasa becoming a jerk couldn't better left out thou.

Lain likes this.
  11. Skagewid

If you tell about the live action, as movie (without considering anime&manga) is pleasant.
    Considering anime&manga , NO , absolutly NO , and yet NO. I know that they used only japanese actors , but at least do to act a blond actor in the role of Armin, one of main characters.

12. Rebel Dynasty

Rebel Dynasty Flame of Olympus Gold Supporter

Due to Monday being a holiday here, it was a four-day work week. Kiddo stayed home sick for two of those, finally got to go to school yesterday...and naturally, the buses are cancelled today. Good grief...

Lain likes this.
  13. Sparda's rejected son

Right? Like it Would've been oh so simple to dye Armin's hair. I thought he was Erin when the movie first started... At least Hange was a highlight. The actress was so damn over the top and I liked it!

Rebel Dynasty, Skagewid and Lain like this.
  14. Skagewid

Yeah , the actress of Mikasa is "perfect" : is the same of anime. Anyway this is the problem when you make an anime/manga with occidental lineament and in the live action use only oriental actors.

15. Angel

Angel proudly intolerant Staff Member Administrator

Chester Zoo is the absolute dogs.

Love it.

Shadow, Rebel Dynasty and Lain like this.
  16. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

Active Raid is the only series I know so far where focusing on individuals from main cast makes the story boring. The control freak vs his ex and the train fetishist really killed their respective episodes.

17. Shadow

Shadow Dead Witch Walking Gold Supporter

Someone save me from embroidery.

18. DreadnoughtDT

DreadnoughtDT Evil Efficiency Expert Contributor Gold Supporter

I wish I knew how people did it. Distancing themselves from fiction and reality. I know the distinction, but I cannot help but get riled up when I see characters I am attached to go through hell through no fault of their own. Even extras who are caught in the crossfire elicit a response from me.

This happens very infrequently when it comes to popular media, but when the subject shifts to the characters I or people I know create, I suddenly become very sensitive and introverted. I can hardly stand the thought of putting them through such things, and yet I do it anyway, or I permit them to through inaction.

Just recently I read a short story detailing the lead-up to a character I helped make get arrested. Said character had no control over their body when in combat, and a misfire from a trembling, scared out of his wits rookie triggered an automatic response that shot the nameless first-dayer in the head. For some reason the death of this nameless individual who was clearly out of his depth hurt me more than the character I created being arrested in the first place, almost like I was the cause of his death.

Perhaps I am emotionally stunted, or tired. But I cannot deny it is an issue at this point.

Rebel Dynasty and Shadow like this.
  19. DDutchguy

DDutchguy DmC hype Gold Supporter

I can become very demotivated after approximately 20 seconds of studying. Certainly helps when you've got several tests the coming Monday.

Shadow, Rebel Dynasty and Lain like this.
  20. Foxtrot94

Foxtrot94 Elite Hunter Gold Supporter

Welcome to the club, pal.

And for some strange coincidence, I happen to have an exam too, Monday.

Rebel Dynasty, DDutchguy and Shadow like this.