• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I am absolutely convinced that these bus drivers never smile.

It's probably in their contract;

• Remember, NO smiling!
Also, people that use words such as - like, totally, literally, yeah, etc. (or should I say, overuse those words) Please, try learning other words to use in your sentences. Hearing the same word ten times in a single sentence should literally, like, totally be illegal...Yeah.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Ive bern rewatching Jessica Jones in order to build hype for Iron Fist's debut on Netflix.

I dont think the cast is as unlikeable as people say. I think its more of a thriller/horror story with noir elements. Both Daredevil and Jessica jones are noirs but Daredevil is more of a traditional noir to me.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
The girl I'd been meaning to ask out went on a date with someone last Friday. Oh well, next time I'll just not have to take so long.

---

Is eating 6-8 sandwiches a day a lot?

Going out on a date doesn't mean she's now his. It could be just that, dinner and a fu@k session. If they call each other bf and gf THEN the ship has sailed. Stay cool bro.
In the meantime hit on the other chicks, until you work your way around back to her. Flirt, flirt, flirt!

The Megazord of the 2017 movie looks small. (Height wise) Otherwise the movie looks dope as hell! :cool:

DDutchguy

DmC hype
Going out on a date doesn't mean she's now his. It could be just that, dinner and a fu@k session. If they call each other bf and gf THEN the ship has sailed. Stay cool bro.
In the meantime hit on the other chicks, until you work your way around back to her. Flirt, flirt, flirt!

The Megazord of the 2017 movie looks small. (Height wise) Otherwise the movie looks dope as hell! :cool:

I overheard her say that she was going on a second date with him as well, so I doubt this is gonna be a fling. In any case I don't actually mind it that much, because it was a crush and not nuch more than that. Personality-wise I don't think we would work that well together. I think it's best if I try to look for someone else instead.

But I gotta ask: How do you guys get those purple names?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
@DDutchguy A second date nowadays still doesn't mean anything. But tell ya what? Put your hand down your pants and tame yourself. Then wash up and proceed to find a new piece of booty!
Now that's enough unwanted advice from me. Go fly my baby pigeon. Fly away! :eek:

I've frustrated and I'm taking it out on others... :'( Oh well! :bored:
Im full and my stomach hurts somethin' fierce. :banghead:

DDutchguy

DmC hype
@DDutchguy A second date nowadays still doesn't mean anything. But tell ya what? Put your hand down your pants and tame yourself. Then wash up and proceed to find a new piece of booty!
Now that's enough unwanted advice from me. Go fly my baby pigeon. Fly away! :eek:

Very subtle lol. I'm more looking for something long-term than I am a piece of booty, but I'm sure I've filled this thread enough with relationship stuff lol.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Gods, I love Ready for Battle. And Suit Up. And Hell Arrives.

Oh, hell; I love all of the lyric-less pieces from Anti-sleep Vol 3.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Good on you for putting your foot down, letting a 15-year-old go alone for 10 days in a foreign country sounds like a terrible idea. Did she legit want to go all alone?
She wants to go with a handful of friends who are all big drinkers and some are stoners - not a good recipe in my eyes.

Apparently it's not fair and I'm being mean etc etc. But at the end of the day it's my job to protect her. She thinks that because she uses the internet she's somehow completely world wise.

I told her to wait until she's older and actually has the money to go - she gets financially cut off once she hits 16 (only for stuff she wants; food will still be paid for), so she'll need a job if she wants to go abroad.

Ugh, who'd have a teenager??

Top Bottom