• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
There was this lady constantly in front of me while I was walking today. She turns right, I would turn right, she goes straight, I would go straight and so on. It was all a coincidence that we were going almost to the same place. And she was constantly looking back at me, I am sure she thought I was gonna rob her or something.

LOL, it was kinda funny.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Christmas to a humbug

Christmas to a humbug is such a farce.
You say Merry Christmas, they say kiss my arse.
You say Happy New Year, hope joy does it bring.
They say move along, before your ass I'm kicking.
You go carolling to sing them Silent Night.
They don't put up trees, decorations or lights.
You sit with the family, enjoying the cheer.
They sit with the family, dreading next year.
Christmas to a humbug is such a pain.
But only a year to go, and it's Christmas again.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I am in the midst of writing another story for Siro. Hopefully it will shed a bit more light on his character.

EDIT:

@Shadow
@DDutchguy
@Rebel Dynasty

I tagged you guys because I figured you'd like it, and it's also done. It's in the writing section. If you guys aren't busy I'd love to hear what you think.

Last edited:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Wondering how my wife is getting on finding her Advent Chocolate after I sabotaged her Advent Calendar. I put this picture inside on a spring after carefully cutting the top & pulling tray out & cutting the plastic tray at back so I didnt break the foil & glued it back together for her to open this morning. There is riddle on back to find first clue and left loads of other clues around the house to find the chocolate and other early Christmas Presents. :laugh:

Photo is pic my wife sent me just saying 'What the f*** did you do with my Advent Calendar chocolate!?' :laugh:​

Top Bottom