• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Y'know that feeling when a show you love watching week after week finally ends, and you're left with a void in your heart?

That's how I feel right now. :bored:
Bungou, right? I feel you.
I should have dinner soon since it's 11 PM here, but my mom didn't say anything. Weird.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
And if I say you this?
Maccio-Capatonda.jpg

jiiSuyr.jpg

Oh my god stooooooop! Maccio Capatonda too, LOL!

Btw yeah, Rey is definitely the biggest problem in the movie. I was liking her till she got all like "screw training and hard work, I can use the Force by just focusing for two seconds". And she needs to get off Han Solo's seat, that place is Chewbacca's now! That guy deserves to inherit the Falcon, girl!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
"screw training and hard work, I can use the Force by just focusing for two seconds".

Almost like every other character in Star Wars that can use the force. That's not a good argument.

The movie did a bad job with glorifying Rey and her accomplishments, but that aside she was not the problem with the movie itself.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Bungou, right? I feel you.
You got it man. I hope they make a sequel series to it one day.

I loved this series so much I got the reprints of the classic novels with the anime characters on the front. :wink:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Almost like every other character in Star Wars that can use the force. That's not a good argument.

I don't remember the prequels incredibly well, but as far as I can tell, in the originals no one could use the Force the way Rey did in this movie without proper training first. Just to make a simple comparison, it took Luke some time to even learn to attract his saber with his hand, whereas Rey does that and even controls minds just like that, with no one ever teaching her any of that.

In fact Yoda did remark how it takes a lot to master the Force, hard work, and patience, unless you use the power of the Dark Side, which is the quicker and easier method.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I should be trying to get a start on this vignette, yet I can't seem to concentrate for the life of me. I'm too busy entertaining the ridiculously fluffy prospects of Forneus as a child, and all the playful cheekiness he would exhibit. :inlove:

Edit: Forneus avi probably won't last long. Way too attached to the Phenex one, but it's a nice change for now. ^^

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
A part of me is seriously considering doing a side blog with recipes from all my stories because I have lists and lists of recipes I've used, so why not? But I'd also have to pay so much for groceries and for new dishes to serve them on and spend so much time getting everything perfect...I don't know it would be worth it.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Gotta get these character bios done now while I can. Two more days to go before going off to visit family for the holidays (yay...) and gods know I'll probably be too tired once we get back to do much else. Hopefully I'll get in a bit more bio and outline work before New Years, though. Once New Years hits, it's back to editing the trilogy.

Hmm...maybe I should try to get some work done on Shattered Time, while I'm at it... :unsure:

Kurisu

Bunny mom
And Jojo ends next Friday. :'(

At least we're guaranteed another season, it's just a matter of how long we have to wait for it.:dead:
Yeah, I have to watch this week's chapter yet since I usually watch it with a friend and this friday we couldn't so.
And to be honest I barely remember Vento Aureo at all. It's been a year since I read that arc.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
And to be honest I barely remember Vento Aureo at all. It's been a year since I read that arc.
It's definitely my least favourite of the eight Parts. But I'm hopeful that the anime will enhance it will lots of great anime original scenes. Especially since Vento Aureo is surprisingly short compared to Parts 3 & 4, and I can imagine the animators wanting to milk Japan's favourite Part as much as possible. :greedy:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Shattered Time, Shattered Memories, you and I need to stop breaking things when we write.

:laugh:

But if we stop breaking them, then we never have the fun of fixing them, either. ;)

(On a slightly related note, you just reminded me that I received an update notification for Viral. Must read now! ^^)

CT: I am a frigging god not really when it comes to picking out VAs. I knew that was Barry Hatch! :cool: (Of course, the lisp was a dead giveaway).

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
:laugh:

But if we stop breaking them, then we never have the fun of fixing them, either. ;)

(On a slightly related note, you just reminded me that I received an update notification for Viral. Must read now! ^^)

CT: I am a frigging god not really when it comes to picking out VAs. I knew that was Barry Hatch! :cool: (Of course, the lisp was a dead giveaway).

Well, then, I guess we’ll have to start breaking more things. Otherwise we’ll run out of writing material. :p
(I hope you like it! ^^)

:O What was Hatch in??? I miss that perv.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Well, then, I guess we’ll have to start breaking more things. Otherwise we’ll run out of writing material. :p
(I hope you like it! ^^)

:O What was Hatch in??? I miss that perv.

Lol, I guess we'd better. ;)

Jonathan Ross is the host on this Penn and Teller "Fool Us" show that's on Netflix (or so I figure you probably have it too, lol). As soon as he started talking, I was like, "Oh my god! That sounds just like Barry!" (All I could think of was the Wheel of Misfortune commentary...or Hatch being devoured by a Balverine). :laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom