• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Whoo! Scored good with our white elephant game. I got a star wars dinnerware set, and it had a $50 gamestop card inside, which is perfect since I need more games that are 4k compatible with my ps4 pro, so I feel like a Christmas winner :)

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I've not been following Dragon Ball for a long time now, but when I found out Claudio Moneta was to dub Goku, I was happy. Guy's a legend and experienced as hell in anime and cartoon dubbing. He's been in Dragon Ball too, although dubbing other characters, most notably the tournament announcer. He had big shoes to fill this time around, having to replace Paolo Torrisi, unfortunately dead now.

Then I found a clip on Youtube, where there is Goku and apparently an evil version of himself. The evil Goku spoke first, and Claudio's voice made a good impression as always. Then Goku spoke. Literally sounding almost exactly like his japanese version, which has to be the most hideous and ridiculous voice I've ever heard on a male character, probably. Damn, that was disappointing. I can't imagine him doing that voice of his own will, the director must have told him to imitate the japanese version and stick with it. So sad. Just let him do his own thing, like Paolo before him? I don't watch DB anymore but I feel for those fans who still do and will want to cry hearing that voice on Goku.

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
15726370_1201688936546574_4436646793017923109_n.jpg

:thumbsup:

berto

I Saw the Devil
15726370_1201688936546574_4436646793017923109_n.jpg

:thumbsup:
I'm just one dead turtle from getting there. If it wasn't such a busy holiday season I'd have that last week. No matter, I'll catch up soon enough.

Anyway.

This year I bought a few games that you could only get digitally physically. I went out of my way to find the physical release, though it would've been less of a pain in the ass to just buy a digital copy. All were remasters and all were worthwhile. 2 were actually released on gamestop so they weren't hard to find (Shantae- Half-Genie Hero and Odin Sphere) but with Shantae I paid the extra $10 to have physically. With Rez Infinite I had to wait an entire 2 months after release to get my physical copy and paid an extra $20 compared to the digital with shipping and handling, which was worth the wait but expensive, nonetheless.

I'm willing to pay a bit extra to get my physical version. I have nothing against digital but I want my own copy I can hold in my hands.

Lani

I thought I had threw away disc 1 of Shadow Hearts Covenant by accident a few months ago.I looked everywhere in my room and now it turns up when I was looking for my psn card:laugh: so excited that I dont have to rebuy the game.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Well, December is almost over and as I look back I think...

Another year, and yet still I haven't seen any snow in eons. I used to joke about it being a decade since we last had snow, but now it's seriously becoming true. :eek:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Back from visiting family. Despite a handful of irritable moments here and there, the holidays have been good--but damn, is it good to be home. So looking forward to sleeping in my own bed.

Hope you all had a good Christmas/Hanukah/what-have-you, and that 2017 proves to be a good year.

Edit: Nearly forgot to mention, but came back to two of the community mail boxes (one of which is ours) missing. Presumably due to a vehicle running into them (judging by all the glaring ice). I really, really hope nothing good was in our box when it happened. x_x

Last edited:
Top Bottom