• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Pretty sure that's the case with this guy too:

skyrim_dragon.jpg

LOL

It depends directly which is the story you're inserted in, but pretty much.

Viper

Premium
A Komodo dragon , dear?! Sure, they are, but they aren't as charming as the magic ones and if you kiss them they won't turn up in a beautiful male, but you will turn eventually dead!
Both amazing dragons and charming princes are something only found in fairytales, real ones always have certain short-comings. And honestly - would you really want to feel inadequate next to something perfect?

Not that it means you are not allowed to have certain standards...

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Both amazing dragons and charming princes are something only found in fairytales, real ones always have certain short-comings. And honestly - would you really want to feel inadequate next to something perfect?
Every fairytales we know today are distorted versions of more morbid, more terrifying stories.Even the sweet fairies were evil spirits in real world myths, so if the guy is too perfect outside, he is too rotten and weak inside, so he would be the inadequate here.
real ones always have certain short-comings
Komodo dragons are amazing animals and natives believe them to be gods, so they are perfect in their own way.

I don't believe in fairytales or perfection, but I believe in honesty and that should be enough for me...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
"There are no real dragons."

Komodo_Dragon_2531387b.jpg

It doesn't have wings or breathe fire! That's bad animating right there!
They are pretty awesome, though, and one of the few animals that scare me. Look at that mouth! Imagine the last thing you see is that swallowing your head! D:

And honestly - would you really want to feel inadequate next to something perfect?

Seeing as I feel inadequate all day every day...yes. <3 It might let me hug it.

-is joking--hopes everyone knows-

Thinking:
So...there's a page on my Tumblr with all my writing links on it and I'm still getting asks about where my stories are located. :| I titled it "Places I Write". Um...I kinda thought it would be obvious where the links are. I guess not. Maybe I should put it in all caps? -still considering doing a fics in progress page-

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
This day has been very strange. Which is really just to say that none of the usual happenings have...well, happened yet. And kiddo actually had a friend over--which never happens. And now she's made her way over to said friend's place. Apparently we're doing a child time-share. :bored: (Why is this the bored icon? Seriously, does that scream "bored" to anyone here? Because to me, it's just a strange face).

+All of the chocolate! :inlove:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
@Foxtrot94: You mean despite his temper tantrum outbursts, there was a moment that you did take him seriously?

Actually during the first half yeah, I did take him seriously. He came across as a legit total badass, and his temper tantrums didn't bother me at all. If anything, they conveyed how he was so anger driven and conflicted inside.

But the moment he took the mask off, I was done. It may come across as rude, but that actor's expression looked like a dumb face 90% of the time. Then when Skag made that observation there was no coming back and every time he was on screen with the mask off I would just laugh out loud and struggle to keep my pizza in my mouth. LOL.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I know, I just used your comment to express my impression about the character in a little bit more detail.

Alright.

As for Kylo, he is a badass. He should've kept his mask on throughout, maybe only taking it off when he's with Solo at the end. Still, loved his look and sabre.

Skagewid

@Skagewid
Herbert-Ballerina4-1000x400.jpg

Emo-Kylo-Ren-Adam-Driver-Star-Wars-The-Force-Awakens2.jpg

Damn you. I will never be able to take Kylo Ren seriously for the rest of my life, now that you made me notice how he pretty much is Herbert Ballerina gone to the Dark Side. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

And if I say you this?
Maccio-Capatonda.jpg

jiiSuyr.jpg

But there is something else , that isn't in TFA :
mace-684889.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Anyway , TFA is good until half movie , after the Rey's "vision" the movie degenerates : in the first half we can see stormtrooper that shot something , with new colors, and cool laser swords; in the second half we can see Rey (that she believe that the Force was a legend , as Han Solo and Luke Skywalker ) masters the Force like she uses it for decades.

Top Bottom