• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So everyone's heard of the "We Are Number One" meme videos right? Well it turns out the popularity of these memes ended up increasing the donations to Stefán's GoFundMe page for his recovery from pancreatic cancer to meet the required amount. :thumbsup:

And so to thank his beloved fans, the legendary man himself Stefán Karl Stefansson made a video of himself and his fellow Lazytown actors preforming the song live once more.

Ah, the internet can be such a wonderful thing sometimes. :happy:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
That moment when you're all excited about something being back in stock, just to see it doesn't ship to Canada. Bugger. :frown:

Just occurred to me, depending on the size of the item and if it delivers to the US, you could put my address in the delivery thing and I could mail it to you.

Thinking:
-makes a villain- Oh no, they're too pretty. -begins plotting redemption arc--shameless-

+ ...cleaning...dun wanna.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just occurred to me, depending on the size of the item and if it delivers to the US, you could put my address in the delivery thing and I could mail it to you.

I forgot to update, but it can be shipped to Canada after all. I dunno why the UK site said otherwise the first attempt, but it worked out in the end. Thank you, though! The thought is much appreciated. ^^

CT: It's been a busy day. The rest of the Christmas shopping for kiddo and the parents is finally done, and surprisingly by the end of it, I didn't wind up at all grumpy (crowds and I don't mix).

+C'mere, coffee! -Adopts Brooklyn accent- We's gots work to do.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I forgot to update, but it can be shipped to Canada after all. I dunno why the UK site said otherwise the first attempt, but it worked out in the end. Thank you, though! The thought is much appreciated. ^^

CT: It's been a busy day. The rest of the Christmas shopping for kiddo and the parents is finally done, and surprisingly by the end of it, I didn't wind up at all grumpy (crowds and I don't mix).

+C'mere, coffee! -Adopts Brooklyn accent- We's gots work to do.

Considering I ship worldwide almost daily... if you need anything from here just hit me up, I can send it your way. It won't be much of a hassle for me to do.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Considering I ship worldwide almost daily... if you need anything from here just hit me up, I can send it your way. It won't be much of a hassle for me to do.

Aww, thanks man. I'll definitely keep that in mind. ^^

CT: That moment you buy a book out of sheer surprise of even seeing it in your backwater town (story from Wattpad--not even in a bookstore, but a bargain shop, "red apple"), and also because someone mentioned it being interesting...only for that same person to confirm the finished product is not so great after all. Luckily it cost me next to nothing. Still, I'll give it a chance, though I'm not holding my breath that it'll wow me. :unsure:

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Y'know, kid, the whole "no one's doing this pairing justice so I'm going to do it!" spiel would have come off 100x less jerk-ish if you weren't using the exact same trope that is most common for that pairing and that dozens of people have done much better than you...and they all did it with 90% less of an attitude than you. Stop throwing a temper tantrum; clearly it's not helping your writing.

+ Well, at least one of the fics wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
++ I should write...eventually.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'd say you write quite a lot from all the posts I've seen you make around here. Nothing wrong with taking a break every now and then!

I've been stalling a lot in my writing lately, so it's just been really frustrating. I'll sit there with my word docs for hours and only write a couple sentences, so it's...kinda unfulfilling? If that makes sense. It doesn't feel like it counts as writing. I've been getting lots of plot bunnies, too, but nothing seems to be coming from them. I just want one day where I write 500 - 1000 words. And then I'd probably let myself take a break. -has all these words in her head but can't get them onto paper- I might work on crocheting mum's Christmas present, though. It'll give me something else to focus on.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Y'know that feeling when a show you love watching week after week finally ends, and you're left with a void in your heart?

That's how I feel right now. :bored:

I had a favourite show. It was called 'Gotham's criminals do the funniest things'. Of course, since the crime rate has dropped dramatically, the show has unfortunately come to an end.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Y'know, one of the biggest faults with this world is that we don't have real dragons. Like, what kind of dev makes a world as crazy as ours and doesn't put dragons in it? 0/10 would not play again. ...unless they install a dragon be-friending patch.

Edit: I've also just realized LoD and my avies are frighteningly similar. o_o Am I slowly becoming Batman?

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
Y'know, one of the biggest faults with this world is that we don't have real dragons. Like, what kind of dev makes a world as crazy as ours and doesn't put dragons in it? 0/10 would not play again. ...unless they install a dragon be-friending patch.

Edit: I've also just realized LoD and my avies are frighteningly similar. o_o Am I slowly becoming Batman?
I support this as long as I get to abuse Bahamut summons

Viper

Premium

"There are no real dragons."

Komodo_Dragon_2531387b.jpg

Top Bottom