• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
When that 4 thing was shown some folks were joking about MGR4 due to similarity of numbers with the metallic 2 shown ages ago, so I made a fake trailer. It was a good exercise in video editor, although it has amateur work spelled all over it. Alas, it was normie hour on /v/, so making a thread on it was useless.

(before you ask, first two times 4 is supposed to stand for "for", but 4 swords is kind of a way to say four playable characters... I had to continue the 4 theme)
So basically MvsC 4 is fake as well...

Viper

Premium
So basically MvsC 4 is fake as well...
I know nothing of this, although I saw someone claim the image with the 4 indeed is fake, that someone on neogaf made it, but you know how internet is, you no longer know who is right and who is just messing with you.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's been so very long since I've seen that cutscene for the first time and it still gets to me.

The one in Operation Mi'ihen, in Final Fantasy X, when Sin nukes the coast and you see everyone, Fiend and human alike, just... Vaporize. The music stops, the sound of battle stops, everything goes white except for the disintegrating silhouettes of the people dying. It's rather chilling...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Ugh...why is it every time we make chicken nuggets or strips in the oven, the smell is enough to make me feel nauseous? Doesn't seem to matter what brand it is, either...

Gotta get rid of that smell; otherwise I'm going to be green around the gills by the time I get to bed. :hungover:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ugh...why is it every time we make chicken nuggets or strips in the oven, the smell is enough to make me feel nauseous? Doesn't seem to matter what brand it is, either...

Gotta get rid of that smell; otherwise I'm going to be green around the gills by the time I get to bed. :hungover:

Check the brand of cooking oil you're using to spray the pan, it could be mixing with the breading and causing a nasty stink.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Check the brand of cooking oil you're using to spray the pan, it could be mixing with the breading and causing a nasty stink.

I actually don't use any sprays. ^^; No one else is affected by it either. I think it's just me, to be honest. Though now I'm starting to wonder if the smell would be improved with the use of cooking sprays...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Tilde! So that's what the bloody thing is called. With the amount of times I've used it, you'd think I'd have looked it up long before now. :cautious: This, by the way: ~

+Oh my gods, there are ten unaccounted for years? I'll need to come up with something appropriately funny and fluffy for that.

Viper

Premium
If you think job interviews you did were hard, just remember that after two rounds of testing and interviews, I now have to burn a plastic bag (polyethylene), a plastic cup (polystyrene) and pantyhose (polyamide), and memorize their smell, so I can identify them tomorrow and they can finally decide which candidate to take.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I wonder if I should go back to my old Akiba sig and avatar... And then I wonder if anyone here even remembers him.

If not by name, then by sight? (Unless it predates my time here; then no, lol).

CT: Literally considering the merits of taking a nap sometime today. I keep not doing it, worried that if I allow myself, it'll screw up my sleep patterns--but considering sleep has been the elusive white rabbit of late, I don't see it doing more harm than my overactive mind already has. :cautious:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
@Skagewid
Left 4 Deaf? You play with no sound I presume?

2hq6p76.jpg

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
It seems that I have become the errand boy at work. Any time something is in demand they send me out to buy it, to the point that I seem to spend more in shops rather than in the office.

It was as I was having to decide between Golden Crunch or Double Chocolate biscuits for my colleagues that I suddenly thought "What am I doing with my life?" o_O

Top Bottom