• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Shadow
@DDutchguy
@Rebel Dynasty

Thanks guys. I'm actually almost done with it, so I'll post it somewhere readable when it's done alright guys?

Sounds good. ^^

CT: Welp, all attempts to set up my old laptop for kiddo failed. With it still running W7 (or generally just being a piece of junk), getting to any other webpage beyond the MSN homepage just isn't happening. *Sigh* I hope we can Canex plan her a cheap one; I really don't want her on my computer more than necessary. It's kind of my baby...:unsure:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Dunno how some people love pugs so much. I find them oh so ugly.

Pug.jpg

Whereas, admire a Husky's imposing majesty.

Siberian%20Husky.jpg

Look at them blue eyes, staring at your soul.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Pugs look like nature's joke for the canine world. Horrible wrinkly, wheezy, fat things.

I personally really like Irish wolfhounds and Newfoundlands but we don't have the space or finances for dogs like that.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Sorry, I can't hear you over this bucket of mashed potatoes and gravy!

CT: Well, one out of three isn't bad. The other two must be busy. :p

No time for mashed potatoes. Only justice. (I do love Thanksgiving food...I'm just bitter cuz we're not getting to do our dinner today this year...and I dislike American history.)

Sorry, I went to bed early last night and have been baking pie all morning. Will go read once the pies are either in the oven or out of the oven. Whichever happens first.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Oh and Cats = Master Race.

Pfff. Dogs are one of the reasons you're even alive. It was them at our side when we started to become the dominant species on the planet. Heck, they're one of the reasons WHY we are the rulers of Earth. They were a massive help in keeping us alive, guarding us and our livestock, assisting us in hunting and surveillance. Whereas all the members of the entire feline genre wanted to do was having us for lunch! ...And dinner. And breakfast. Eating us!

Dogs are faithful and loyal, can be incredibly helpful in a number of ways, and know their place. Whereas cats don't give a damn about you, are just there cause you mean guaranteed food, I've never seen a cat guiding a blind man or saving people from ruins or snow, and they think they're the boss in your own house!

Cats suck! All hail the dog TRUE Master Race! After us, of course. u.u

Top Bottom