• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Funny how I could start off in somewhat low spirits today, only to wind up over the moon. The fact that I'll be able to pay off the remaining sum of my cover commission at tax time sure doesn't hurt. ^^ So looking forward to it! Now just to see if we're going with the original concept, or the new one spanning over the trilogy.... So excited! And still at least 3-4 months to go. :nailbiting:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Started talking about SA theories with a friend and I've come to realize I have no idea what my characters have planned. Thanks, guys...maybe we can, idk, write some fluff while we wait for y'all to figure out what you want to do with your lives and get back to me later tonight?

+ The one day I put on the game for research is the day every single person on my friend's list wants to play it with me. :| Gdi.

Viper

Premium
Cats used to keep houses, fields and stored food mice free until Whiskas butted in, just saying. Cats have also been known to warn their humans about house being on fire and so on.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
@Skagewid
How much do you hate him and his Frost + 2 Wild Hunt hounds spawning? ;)

Caranthir-1434315305792_1280w.jpg

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I finally know what I'm going to do. Even so, it doesn't make that choice any easier, not after years of having certain expectations of myself--visions of how things would play out.

But, adaptability is how we've come this far as a species, right? And in the end, this is probably a better fit (plus there's no saying it has to stay that way. Things could change for future projects; tons of writers have ventured down both paths, so what's to stop me?)

+Brain, we need to talk--preferably not at night, when I should be sleeping. :sleep: I hope tonight's a different story.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
My friend and I have been having a long time heated debate on whether or not I could kill him with a Hadron collider. I finally proven to him that it's definitely possible to do so, now I just need to figure out how to hypothetically get him to CERN, down into the complex, turn off all the LHC's safety mechanisms and hypothetically tape his face to the front of the particle beam.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Shadow Something happen? :( Or in relation to one specific place?

CT: Okay, just micro-edit one more chapter of TMT, then we can use the weekend for pen-to-paper work. So much more relaxing (and less headache inducing; clearly too much screen-time lately).

Viper

Premium
When that 4 thing was shown some folks were joking about MGR4 due to similarity of numbers with the metallic 2 shown ages ago, so I made a fake trailer. It was a good exercise in video editor, although it has amateur work spelled all over it. Alas, it was normie hour on /v/, so making a thread on it was useless.

(before you ask, first two times 4 is supposed to stand for "for", but 4 swords is kind of a way to say four playable characters... I had to continue the 4 theme)

Top Bottom