• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I love how boxes of only the flats of chicken wings are a thing. Absolutely hate the drums. If this brand is good, they've found themselves a loyal customer. :thumbsup:

+I can't tell if I'm tired or restless at this point. One half of me wants to go to bed and stay there; the other half wants to do all of the things, and say screw sleep. It's a pickle.

Moondivider

www.tablehopper.deviantart.com
Premium
There is conflict and strife in our house right now. The housemate likes to have the coffee table in the dead centre of the room, but I prefer having it closer to the sofa so I can rest my legs on it. Every time I come home from work I find it's been moved so I move it back in an endless struggle.

#FirstWorldProblems.

Glue it to the floor! :laugh: Imagine his face and struggle when he can't budge it no matter how hard he tries :woot:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
My readers: "Rae, why don't you post more often? It'd be nice if you posted stuff. Oh my god, you're never around. You should post a chapter or something. We don't care if it's not edited and shiny as long as you post something. Why don't you ever--?"
Me: "FINE. I'll post something. -posts something-"
Readers: "-nowhere to be found--everything is silent--no one is reading--no one can hear Rae scream into the void-"

...I'm disowning everyone.

+ As some one who struggles with art and can't do deadlines well, if I was to do a giveaway, what would I give away? Cookies? Self-loathing and suffering?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'd love to have a chain chomp or Cerberus from dmc :laugh:

Cerberus would be awesome. <3 I want one of these:
tumblr_m95otsfSg31qext26_zpskgtnzmh1.gif

Baby fluff monster. <3

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Awesome! What's it from?

Imagine the mail man's surprise when he expects a barking dog and instead gets: "Leave now, mortal! The likes of you are forbidden in this land!" :laugh:

It's a balverine from Fable (because I'm predictable with my fandoms). That said, I like the frosts from DMC and would not mind having one as a pet. ^^ Same for assaults.
LOL XD I'd need to get a camera outside to make sure I could see it.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
My readers: "Rae, why don't you post more often? It'd be nice if you posted stuff. Oh my god, you're never around. You should post a chapter or something. We don't care if it's not edited and shiny as long as you post something. Why don't you ever--?"
Me: "FINE. I'll post something. -posts something-"
Readers: "-nowhere to be found--everything is silent--no one is reading--no one can hear Rae scream into the void-"

...I'm disowning everyone.

Nooooooo! I'll read SM soon, I promise! Don't disown me. Please... :'( -Offers caffeine and chocolate and lots of pretty, shiny baubles as a bribe act of atonement-

CT: You may want waffles right now...but do you really need them?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Nooooooo! I'll read SM soon, I promise! Don't disown me. Please... :'( -Offers caffeine and chocolate and lots of pretty, shiny baubles as a bribe act of atonement-

No, no, no! Not you! D: I mean the 83 people that followed me just because they wanted to see SA expanded upon and have bugged me about it for three years and are now nowhere to be seen. Those dudes. -doesn't understand why this happens every single time- This is why I have to threaten people with hiatuses....

Thinking:
Maybe I'll try making Shroud in Skyrim. Can I go through the entire game as an archer and assassin? I really don't know. That said, I've never completed the game before....

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Shadow Whew! That's a relief! :tongue: I was totally just teasing you, lol! Did get in some reading though, thank the gods. And Jesus, you are too ****ing good at those sad scenes. I keep having to do that whole look up and blink thing; you know what I mean, lol.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Rebel Dynasty I'm sorry it made you sad! D: At the same time I'm really glad it was as sad as I wanted. I have a feeling Val and Liam don't discuss how they met.

D'aww, don't be sorry. I'm glad it had an emotional impact. ^^

@LordOfDarkness I'm so jelly right now, you don't even know. :'( -Really hopes to see it by next pay day-

CT: Okay, that's enough editing for now. May as well save the rest for tonight, when the hubby's gaming.

Top Bottom