• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Final gotten my six digit pin to clock into work yesterday. Lol it's been great and I've been making some good tips (imo) hope to start making more in the future. :3

Also, been wanting to write but nothing is coming to mind. Hopefully when hubby is away at work something me pop up. Lol

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'm normally okay with winter...but I'm pretty sure we've just gotten like, half of our snowfall in under 24 hours.

Okay Mother Nature, your joke is very amusing--but can you stop, now? Please? Or, y'know...spread it out over the season, instead of dropping it on us all in one go? Or is the more likely case that you'll be tripling it within the next month? Because if that's the case...please stop. At least until the snow removal is fully functional. :dead:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Has "like" become a thing worldwide now? I remember when I never heard anyone outside of California insert "like" after every few words...now I hear it on videos from almost everywhere.

I think it has been for a while, now. I remember back in the latter years of elementary school (between grade five and eight) every other word out of most kids' mouths was "like". It got pretty bad at times. ^^; (And yes, I know I did it in my previous post, lol).

CT: Gotta love when you manage to fix those continuity errors. :thumbsup:

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
And now im dying as beside i have work on early mornings but this one as its bakery job, and dying as now i not feel beside fact mine left had again hurts me as it been once broken but overusing reentact that pain

Viper

Premium
It looks like I'm not buying my nieces anything this year, neither for St. Nicholas, neither for the older one's birthday, neither for Christmas. Inspired by their mother and more lenient upbringing where they can get anything they ask for, they've become two self-centered divas avoiding responsibility as much as they can. The younger one goes so far as to have horrible temper tantrums and has even started to hit her father when she doesn't get her way.
All they can get is a sack of coal. I really mean it. Coal. Nothing else. :devil:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Despite my reservations and still finding certain parts of the book exceedingly slow, I think I ought to give Pride and Prejudice its due. After all, if it made me emotionally-invested in Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy, then it's done its job well. (And Jane and Bingley, but the former were of greater concern. Most of the other characters just ****ed me off).

+I'm fairly certain Christmas gifts are going to be late this year. Probably after New Years. Budgeting sucks. :frown:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
That moment when you accidentally launch a soup at a tyrant instead of a coup. Thanks, typos. :laugh:

+ Mmm...chocolate....

Well, that's certainly one way to start a coup. Imagine all these royal folks are at a big dinner smorgasbord and the one who's absolutely had it with the current king/emperor/queen/empress/whatever hurls a bowl of soup at them. That's how revolutions get started!

Hell, World War I and by extension World War II happened because a failed assassination made a guy want to go get a sandwich so you couldn't even say it's all that inaccurate.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Wowsers, I finally get excited about something only for it to be short lived.
Apparently I can't make a PayPal account so no gold membership. ;3;
Eh, I'll figure something out.

On the flip side, it's a really nice day today, too bad I'm inside not enjoying the great weather. ^^;

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
So, I finally got this weeks work schedule and I work three days: two evening shifts and one afternoon which is on thanksgiving. Good thing my hubby is off work that day, so he can drop me off and pick me up from work. Afterwards we're going to my mom's for dinner. :3

I'm sure looking for getting paid. <3 Internet here I come. XD

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
There is conflict and strife in our house right now. The housemate likes to have the coffee table in the dead centre of the room, but I prefer having it closer to the sofa so I can rest my legs on it. Every time I come home from work I find it's been moved so I move it back in an endless struggle.

#FirstWorldProblems.

Top Bottom