• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
It's not meant as an insult in English... but saying that someone's "not brave enough to back up his words" could still be perceived as a taunt.

"Come and get me" isn't an insult either, but can still be used to aggravate someone all the same.

Those are just my thoughts.

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
But seriously though, did you see my updated list?

I did even though by pure chance. It's why I say that double posting should be permitted in certain cases. I only saw it cause I got notifications from other people posting in that thread and my eyes fell on your edited post.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I just opened a box of easter chocolate. It was supposed to be a brownie covered in chocolate and shaped like a bunny...really, it's 90% chocolate with a thin band of what might possibly be fudge. :/ Dang it...got my hopes up for nothing....

+ Not enough batteries left to play much today, maybe I'll write.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Hmm, I genuinely didn't think Rowan Atkinson could pull off the straight laced Maigret when he's famous for Mr Bean.

But to my delight, he pulled off the role perfectly and the special "Maigret sets a trap" was a fantastic watch and really brought the books to life. Can't wait for the next one!

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
you know allot of people say sonic games are bad
and i get that totally understand why people would think that way

but i'll never think there bad myself
i mean there too stupidly charming for me to hate :D

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Finally finished the scene! =D Yay! Yay! Yay! -dances around- Thank the gods! I thought it would never end. OTL Luckily, I don't think the rest of MoI needs much more reworking. I'll post up the edited chappie on Fable Day and then post the rest up after NaNo and, hopefully, I'll have the entire series finished asap. And then I'll have to find something else to dedicate my life to. Like becoming an evil overlord...which my therapist would have to approve because it's me "discovering a reason for my life".* Yep, this is a great plan. =D I shall keep to it.

* Her words, not mine.

+ When I become an overlord, will I have to host evil parties or am I allowed to be a recluse? If I can be a recluse spider that'll be a done deal.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Nope. Sorry. Dems da rules.

Yes but rules should exist to make forum life easier and more manageable, not harder. What would the problem have been if he had made another post where he told me his updated list of mod requests? I would have received a notification, he would have been certain that I read it, and everyone would have been happy.

I don't understand this unmovable willingness of not changing rules a little bit when an adjustment is needed.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Foxtrot94: Ah, so I guess my non-serious tone didn't get itself across properly. It was only a joke. Why would we want to make posting more difficult for our members? I'm sure in such circumstances we can overlook these double posts, but I wouldn't encourage anyone to make it a habit. Should it be a matter of forgetting to mention something or just replying to someone else, then editing and multi-quoting are the advisable options, as double posting in those cases won't be acceptable.

Top Bottom