• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
"I besieged Morgoth in Angband for 500 years and all I got was the violent death of everyone I care about (and this lousy t-shirt)." LOL I need this shirt. I need it. -snickers-

+ For some reason, one of my muses gets touchy and refuses to work when a certain friend of mine is online. :/ It's weird. I'm not sure. Maybe it's cuz the muse would be a chaotic neutral while that friend is definitely more like a lawful good? Too much clashing of ideals or something? Maybe said muse feels judged? I dunno. It's making it really difficult to write, though.
++ Coffee, would you mind doing your job for just a few hours?

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Okay, brain stop trying to make me do a million different things at once! I'm not going to write three different stories at once nor play two games a the same time! @_@ Got me feeling all dizzy! I think I need some coffee. *faints*

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
The best part of a Mexican cook out: the meat!

meat-is-back-on-the-menu.gif

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I hate my friends for trying to tell me. OMG CIVIL WAR WILL BE A MILLION TIMES BETTER THEN BVS AND YOU SHOULD WATCH THAT INSTEAD!!!

And I'm like...I don't care about anyone in Civil War and their reason for fighting is lame.

I'm obviously gonna watch it anyway but I'm sick of them yelling in my ear on and on about it.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Argh, I hate digital download games! :mad:

I bought "Yakuza 5" digitally since that's the only option but according to tech support, the game needs 46GB of data to download. But I only have 37GB in total on my PS3 to use! So no matter how hard I try I can't play the damn thing!

Once again I've been screwed over by digital only.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Almost completely caught up on my edits, now. It'll be good to do a chapter revision for WoN tomorrow, after all of this focus on FotS. Maybe I can get a couple of days' worth of R&R before NaNo starts. ^^

+Welp, can't let these cupcakes go stale...let the nomming begin. :thumbsup:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Oh, look....chocolate. :cautious:

*Randomly starts throwing chocolate around the forum*

+I miss Beetlejuice. Why do we not have that movie anymore? Oh, yeah. The "great VHS to DVD purge". ._.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
While I don't like Chance all that much either, I would appreciate it if you didn't call him that.

Ah no, that idiom ain't an insult, really. It's commonly used here. Describes a person that shows himself as aggressive but it's not, or can't actually do any harm. Which, you know, it's mostly true for people in the net.

Literally translated, "Dog that barks doesn't bite", but it's not an insult to call people dogs, if that's what ticked you off.

It can trick non Italian speaking people but it's not an insult. I'm not that daft to throw an insult publicly for any mod to see and double check.

Top Bottom