• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
9QdaaWv.jpg

Each pair of feet represent the rough size and shape of my babies' feet before they died during pregnancy. The top pair belong to the one lost first and the bottom pair to her sister two weeks later. They are walking away from me but upwards towards heaven, if that makes sense.

Still don't see why people say tattoos are unbearably painful. It was like getting mauled by my cat, only less ouchie.

That's beautiful, Angel--though I am sorry for your losses. (And agreed; I find they're more raw afterward than during, and even then, they're nowhere near painful enough to keep away from).

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
So, I got my gamewisp page up and a sub button. +_+ Just need to be more active on Twitch. But, been very busy. *sigh* I'm going to try to see if I can Live Stream this week. Maybe play a little bit off Witcher 3. It has a lot of side quest to do. +_+

Dark Drakan

Admin
Still don't see why people say tattoos are unbearably painful. It was like getting mauled by my cat, only less ouchie.

I would say colouring is more uncomfortable than outlines, with my biggest being block black colour it took between 4 & 8 hours per sitting (for nearly a week) 1 session was 9 hours and then a couple more sessions to top up and can burn a little after so long of someone rubbing skin with dry paper towel over and over and going over same spot for 30min periods just to get solid colour in there. I think its the rubbing with the paper towels that makes it feel worse, rather than the actual needle piercing skin part (that was fine). :laugh:

I wouldnt say it was 'painful' as such but some parts are definitely more uncomfortable and sharp feeling than others, collarbone wasnt a particularly nice area (sounded like a beehive in my head as needle hit bone) also bruised a hell of a lot too. Amy said her feet were sore & it burned too as well as bottom of her throat (she likened it to having throat cut with blunt rough blade) and shes covered in tattoos (and wants more). Most people I know have said ribs was 1 of the worst places they had a tattoo done on.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Vs movies can be real retarded, from Godzilla vs King Kong to Freddy vs Jason or Dino Octo-Croc vs 2 Headed MechaShark, and depending on whether or not it's a good movie, Batman v Superman. Now with this Ring vs Ju-On I get more and more what infantile concepts these vs movies are. It's like, what're you, 12? Who could beat up who? Really? I could go on, but I have different point for this. It occurs to me that if there is to be a DMC×Bayonetta game, which I already don't want, I hope it's not a versus situation, that would just be the worst.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I would say colouring is more uncomfortable than outlines, with my biggest being block black colour it took between 4 & 8 hours per sitting (for nearly a week) 1 session was 9 hours and then a couple more sessions to top up and can burn a little after so long of someone rubbing skin with dry paper towel over and over and going over same spot for 30min periods just to get solid colour in there. I think its the rubbing with the paper towels that makes it feel worse, rather than the actual needle piercing skin part (that was fine). :laugh:

I wouldnt say it was 'painful' as such but some parts are definitely more uncomfortable and sharp feeling than others, collarbone wasnt a particularly nice area (sounded like a beehive in my head as needle hit bone) also bruised a hell of a lot too. Amy said her feet were sore & it burned too as well as bottom of her throat (she likened it to having throat cut with blunt rough blade) and shes covered in tattoos (and wants more). Most people I know have said ribs was 1 of the worst places they had a tattoo done on.
Yeah, I'm not daft - fully aware that if I got my tattoos filled in they would wreck! It's why I go for outlines rather than colour or filling in. Plus the kids can sharpie me when they're bored.

They are gradually getting bigger though - my first was tiny and these were bigger than I originally planned them to be. The next one will be bigger but there are certain areas I don't want tattooing because I'm too scared it might hurt. Such a baby, I know. Give birth without pain relief? No problem. Get a tattooed coloured in? Hell no

Dark Drakan

Admin
Yeah, I'm not daft - fully aware that if I got my tattoos filled in they would wreck! It's why I go for outlines rather than colour or filling in. Plus the kids can sharpie me when they're bored.

They are gradually getting bigger though - my first was tiny and these were bigger than I originally planned them to be. The next one will be bigger but there are certain areas I don't want tattooing because I'm too scared it might hurt. Such a baby, I know. Give birth without pain relief? No problem. Get a tattooed coloured in? Hell no

You find they do get bigger as you go :laugh: unless you are my dad who had his first tattoo a couple of years ago and it was an entire back piece. Followed that up with one that went from chest and filled top of right arm to elbow.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
You find they do get bigger as you go :laugh: unless you are my dad who had his first tattoo a couple of years ago and it was an entire back piece. Followed that up with one that went from chest and filled top of right arm to elbow.
Yeah, I want a stylized dragon piece next...better get Steve's input next time though because so far, all my tatts have been done the same day I ask about making a booking, so he doesn't have a chance to say what he thinks first :laugh:

Also want the kids names on me somewhere at some point too.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
had to fight with after effects of parents idiocy when comes to use of wireless modem for net where it also gives additional malware what makes playing games irritating as always i wondered why after few minutes mine games always minimalized itself.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Yeah, I want a stylized dragon piece next...better get Steve's input next time though because so far, all my tatts have been done the same day I ask about making a booking, so he doesn't have a chance to say what he thinks first :laugh:

Also want the kids names on me somewhere at some point too.

My dads both involve Dragons, his back piece is a castle with Dragon flying above breathing fire on it with a forest in the foreground and a knight with a shield with St Georges Cross on it. His arm piece is also a dragon that has its tail going around his arm and head going onto his chest.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Hmm, I never watched The Lion King so I never saw the similarities to Kimba myself.
But still a fascinating video, I may look into this further.

Top Bottom