• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Seriously, I desperately need my antidepressants - completely losing it over here. If only there was a 24hr emergency pharmacy in town, then I could get a couple of pills just to tide me over until tomorrow...
Don't any nearby hospitals have an after hours pharmacy?
If not, I'd just go to the after hours/emergency department and tell them I'm unstable and need my meds asap because I'm having bad withdrawals. I'm not sure how the medical aid works over there but over here I'd probably get charged a bit more for the stuff going through the hospital to get it. Get Steve to take you, or ring your team? Not sure what else you could do other than wait for morning but that's the last resort, I think. Hugs to you Angel, hang in there xxx

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I just realised that there are a lot of "Behind the Microphone" extras for the dubs of the Studio Ghibli films, but none of them are on the UK dvd sets. :'(

They're all really cool to see as well.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Leonardo Dicaprio finally won the Oscar. A NEW AGE IS UPON US! You can stop sacrificing goats now.

The meme can be put to rest.

Bout damn time. One of my favorite actors.

Last edited:

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
Leonardo Dicaprio finally won the Oscar. A NEW AGE IS UPON US! You can stop sacrificing goats now.

The meme can be put to rest.

Bout damn time. One of my favorite actors.
192.jpg

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
It's amusing to see that when someone agrees with an award, it's all "Hell yeah man that was earned!" but when that same someone disagrees with another award, it's "It's the Oscars". XD

Not that I care, I'm not that much into Oscars, awards and such, I'm just amused by what surrounds them.

Ace Ventura coming out of that rhino's ass is one of the greatest scenes ever shot.

BqtCM0_CEAEqqHt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom