• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Yes, they would. The worst part is not only this group of women really exist as they are growing strong, with this all political correctism and "women are always the victim".
It doesn't help everytime they say such things, men almost beg them for mercy, satisfying their " need for blood"I'm a woman and I hate their methods.
Now the article is here:
https://hequal.wordpress.com/2015/0...ses-feminazi-concentration-camps-for-all-men/
If it comes to that ya'll can keep it. I will leave the country because if they take this too far it will get violent and when these pampered princesses become tyrants and actually try to enslave someone's son or father like this they will be hung by both men and women who don't care what gender you are, they will protect their children because that is the one thing you don't f*** with. Add to that that if you twist and pervert the idea of freedom like they are you that will just add fuel to the fire. People like that become icons of all that Americans hate since freedom is such a central part of their culture now. They better hope this blows up in their faces before they take it too far, before it gets as far as this psycho wants it to, because once they hurt the right person, possibly the right child, none of their BS talk of oppression or is going to keep them safe from parents that fear for their son's lives.

I don't think thing will have a chance to make it that far, though. Yeah, they make speeches in high places, they are taking over mediums and their influence is trying to censor even the internet but how is that going for them? People are starting to loose patience with them. Since they started policing Tweeter the service has started to loose money in huge strides to the point that all executives are jumping ship. If Sarkeesian adds her name to a video game it suddenly goes under scrutiny and people start to pull interest from it. The more they do the more people realize that these are wretched human beings who must make up new rules as they go because otherwise everything they say sinks like lead under the smallest amount of inspection, even while following their guidelines.

I know Godwin's law states that if you compare something to Hitler or Nazi's you automatically fail the argument but this is a historical point so bare with me. Historians claim that the 3rd Reich was on it's way to collapse, and it wasn't because of the war or outside forces, it was the gestapo. Their power to police was unrefuted but they simply took anyone and everyone with the slightest provocation and while at first it created a sense of power and efficiency near the end their overzealous want to show how good they were at just been tyrants showed just how inefficient they were and because of so many been able to just called them on their neighbor the state was on the way to collapse. These things have a way to collapse in on themselves because of how unopposed they are, it's a hole they are digging themselves in and they are getting to the point where they are starting to try to claw their way out. You just need a few more of these sociopathic articles that aren't jokes and people might just be shocked enough to wisen up.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just look what I find:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/scientists-claim-can-create-babies-7441572

And now someone tell me if reality is not even stranger than fiction...
Because everything has to have the MADE IN CHINA stamp. China is taking over the world. It's not a lie anymore!!

On the lighter side of things, at least when they do go for world domination, they'll think I'm one of them. I had a Chinese lady start talking to me in her language in the supermarket the other day. Not the first time this has happened lol

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
http://www.theblaze.com/contributio...ok&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=ShareButtons

The guy who wrote this article deserves a standing ovation.
tumblr_mtzmeqC16Z1qcga5ro1_500.gif

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
So finally, after over a year of not having television--Netflix. :thumbsup:

Took us long enough. Not that this really changes much for me. I only marathon if I literally have nothing else to do...which is seldom. ^^; Still, it'll be nice, not having to hunt shows down via the laptop and have the sites I use screw it up for the next few days, afterwards...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Hmmm you know what? It's been a long time since I started to abandon TV myself... and with internet in my palm, I really feel I don't need it. Nor I miss it.

Pretty much the same. I didn't really mind one way or another. But at least now, if/when I feel like watching something that's not already on my shelves, I can do it without my computer hating me. :p

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
So finally, after over a year of not having television--Netflix. :thumbsup:

Took us long enough. Not that this really changes much for me. I only marathon if I literally have nothing else to do...which is seldom. ^^; Still, it'll be nice, not having to hunt shows down via the laptop and have the sites I use screw it up for the next few days, afterwards...
With Netflix you can now watch Daredevil and Jessica Jones!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ooh, what did you get this time? (If it's not too personal to ask). I kind of hope I can get away with doing that for my next one. ^^;

What did you get a tattoo of?

9QdaaWv.jpg

Each pair of feet represent the rough size and shape of my babies' feet before they died during pregnancy. The top pair belong to the one lost first and the bottom pair to her sister two weeks later. They are walking away from me but upwards towards heaven, if that makes sense.

Still don't see why people say tattoos are unbearably painful. It was like getting mauled by my cat, only less ouchie.

Top Bottom