• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

KRSkull

So the director of the Witcher movie in the works will be the same who directed the intros for Witcher 1:

and Witcher 2:

Well, seeing how awesome they are, I can't be anything but happy about it.

Hope to see it some day.

I heard that back in 2002 they made a TV Series called The Hexer. It was a 13 episode series based on the witcher short stories by Andrzej Sapkowski. And back in 2001 there are romurs a movie by the same name came out. but the romurs were wrong. And the movie doesn't exist.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I heard that back in 2002 they made a TV Series called The Hexer. It was a 13 episode series based on the witcher short stories by Andrzej Sapkowski.

Yes and it's universally considered awful as all hell. I dunno, never watched it, but there must be a reason for it to be held in such low regard.

So happy to see someone competent is up to make the franchise justice, in the cinematic field.

KRSkull

Yes and it's universally considered awful as all hell. I dunno, never watched it, but there must be a reason for it to be held in such low regard.

So happy to see someone competent is up to make the franchise justice, in the cinematic field.

Series was terrible. Than they made movie out of chancks of it, that was even more terrible imho o_O
The TV series came out one year after the movie. It was much more coherent than the confusing movie, but was still considered a failure mostly due to the film's already bad reputation.

I am actually watching The first episode of the series on youtube right now.

Yeah i am just glad that they atually picked someone who worked on the game. and not pick someone from the street.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
The TV series came out one year after the movie. It was much more coherent than the confusing movie, but was still considered a failure mostly due to the film's already bad reputation.

I am actually watching The first episode of the series on youtube right now.

Yeah i am just glad that they atually picked someone who worked on the game. and not pick someone from the street.
Yes its true that film came out early but it still was essentially chopped apart not yet released TV, as far as I read

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
-gets a bottle of Coke--looks at the name on it- "Share a Coke with a Captain." :cautious: :unsure: -sadly hands it off to a muse-

tumblr_lxb34xpqES1qhbeb7_zpsohzavxnf.gif

Friggen Reaver...stealing my soda.... /==

:laugh: Hopefully this means he'll be more helpful with your MoI work, now. (What are the odds of that happening?) ^^;

CT: I love the fact that kiddo's trying to write her own story. Gives me the warm and fuzzies. :inlove:

Viper

Premium
Surely it hasn't been a week already? I'm back to work tomorrow...Noooo! What did I do wrong? Tell me how I can save myself from this torturous fate.

:'(
I heard there is this thing called retirement. It is the final prize on your quest, you just have to wait till you're really old... at which point you probably wouldn't be able to get up even if you wanted to.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
:laugh: Hopefully this means he'll be more helpful with your MoI work, now. (What are the odds of that happening?) ^^;

CT: I love the fact that kiddo's trying to write her own story. Gives me the warm and fuzzies. :inlove:

LOL Sorta. He would have preferred booze. XD
Aww. =3 I hope she has good luck with it.

Thinking:
Ooooh, a storm. I think I'll get a little gaming practice in tonight and then some reading.

+ LOL A guy in my neighborhood keeps attacking me because his guild mate is too much of a wuss to come ask me to stop attacking him. If he asked, this is seriously how the conversation would go: "Please stop attacking me." "Okay." That easy. Until he asks, I'm gonna keep attacking him. =D -has taken a few thousand in coins and supplies from his city and so will keep at it-

KRSkull

LOL Sorta. He would have preferred booze. XD
Aww. =3 I hope she has good luck with it.

Thinking:
Ooooh, a storm. I think I'll get a little gaming practice in tonight and then some reading.

+ LOL A guy in my neighborhood keeps attacking me because his guild mate is too much of a wuss to come ask me to stop attacking him. If he asked, this is seriously how the conversation would go: "Please stop attacking me." "Okay." That easy. Until he asks, I'm gonna keep attacking him. =D -has taken a few thousand in coins and supplies from his city and so will keep at it-

LOL. you should see my neighbors 50 of them are in the stone age and aren't active.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Yay! Chapter Four: Scene One, down! :woot: (It's about time!)

+Why don't we have any munchies? :'( Don't get me wrong, I love fruit and whatnot...but I'd kill for some Bits & Bites or Crispers right about now...

Heh...well maybe not kill... (only maim or seriously injure). :laugh:

Top Bottom