• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Thinking:
Gaming for a little bit, then some writing. Maybe some cleaning. Yepyep. Or...at least that's the plan. I should probably eat something eventually.

+ "Will the Riddler's ghost please conk her on the head and drag her into the afterlife?" "Help, help, I'm being repressed." XD This story is killing me.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I just locked the "Last Post is the Winner" thread. :laugh:

I'll unlock it tomorrow. I just couldn't help myself. It was too perfect.

http://devilmaycry.org/threads/last-post-is-the-winner.7258/

I was wondering when one of you would finally give in to the dark side. :laugh:

CT: One more scene, and that chapter will (finally!) be done. ^^

+I wonder if my full synopsis is good enough, or if I need to add more to it? :unsure: I mean, I think it looks about the length you'd want on the back of a book...

Meg

I was wondering when one of you would finally give in to the dark side. :laugh:

CT: One more scene, and that chapter will (finally!) be done. ^^

+I wonder if my full synopsis is good enough, or if I need to add more to it? :unsure: I mean, I think it looks about the length you'd want on the back of a book...
It's perfect because Nic created the thread five years ago and he was the last one to post in it before I locked it. Making Nic the official winner of his own thread!

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
so i'm playing bloody palace

and so far every blitz i come across when i make them go red they will only attack on there 8th warp

if i'm right about this it makes fighting blitz a million times easier

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Writers are sensitive.... :unsure:

+ Random thug: "I feel like something's watching us."
Random thug 2: "It's your imagination."
...yeah, cuz I'm not totally sitting on this fence directly above you guys, watching with interest. Still, though, it's probably your imagination. Detective mode isn't picking up on any threats for a few blocks. :thumbsup:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Why do the kids come to me and not their dad with "those" questions? Not that I mind, it's just when it's clearly a male subject, dad would be better. Explaining the purpose of testicles to my four year old son is slightly tricky when I personally don't have any.

As far as I know.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Honduran white bats look like little puffballs of cuddles and love. <3 I wonder if Stilts would be cool with a bat for a sibling.... >_>

+ Hmm...maybe time for a nap before mum wakes up.
++ I still need to get my grocery list done. OTL Maybe they'll let me go to the store with them this time.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
In creative writing this week we have been asked to deviate from our normal style. I've been in a very Lone Survivor mood for the past two weeks so I'm going to try my hand in creating a creepy psychological story.

Top Bottom