• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
i died as Nero right at the end of the first Sanctus fight on Dante Must Die
so i used a gold orb
but my style points were so high that i still got an S rank on the stage
even with the gold orb penalty
579FAB52A99234D2002C6E86A217DF0DAD6E7665

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Stephen King novels sure give me interesting dreams/nightmares. Maybe I ought to make sure the last thing I read before bed is my own stuff...but then again, I've seen how that goes, too. My characters do not belong in Mr. King's world... :unsure:

+I'm so glad sleeping in tomorrow is a thing.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I kinda felt bad when an elderly gentleman tried to give us a bunch of apples after he finished retuning his books. The library can't really accept gifts, especially food due to health and safety.

Anyway, trying to memorise the Dewey Decimal system for classifying books is hard work.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Well, between writing, trying to get a job, studying and trying to do live streams and let's plays; I'm also doing most of the work in my guild...the work the GM should be doing. >.> Hubby and I brought more people then him or his second in command have. And I've set up three recruiting threads on a few forums and set up a voice chat sever that wasn't Skype or TS3.... >.> And his surprised I did this all? I am an officer of the guild that's my job. As my hubby puts it: "I'm doing upper management work of grunt pay." @_@

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
"Do you want to go grab some coffee some time?" isn't boy-speak for something else, right? ._. -genuinely clueless-
depends on the boy. when i say "grab coffee" i genuinely mean get coffee. but some dudes can skip the coffee, and just want :cool: the bean HAHAHAHAHA (nobody laughed at that but me...:frown:).

as for what i'm thinking: you know you live in the hood when the ambulance sirens drop the bass

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
depends on the boy. when i say "grab coffee" i genuinely mean get coffee. but some dudes can skip the coffee, and just want :cool: the bean HAHAHAHAHA (nobody laughed at that but me...:frown:).
Well... last I checked, it's a code for asking women out. Besides, everyone likes coffee...

Hot coffee, on the other hand... :cautious:

So...just coffee, then? I didn't just agree to some weird, kinky date-thing just to get gaming merch, did I? :laugh:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
He. Hehe. Hehehe. Hehehehehe.

Even when it's just coffee, it's not just coffee.

Dang it. -hides-

...or did you...?

If-You-Know-What-I-Mean-Mr-Bean-Blank.jpg

yeah, @Vergilius is right. just coffee. now, if he asked if you wanted to watch NETFLIX...or worse yet...HULU. THEN you might wanna take some caution

And, possibly, mace. >_> Aaaaaan now I'm furtherly sworn off Netflix.... -scared-

Top Bottom