• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

KRSkull

I know why it happened. Truth be told, the guild has been leaderless and chaotic for a long time. J and Bruce leaving was a long time coming, they hadn't acted as leaders do since mum joined the guild almost a year ago--I mean, I don't have a problem with either of them, but that doesn't change the facts. The thing about getting rid of inactive guild members is that it helps build the guild. It keeps the guild strong and it keeps us able to get good fighters and players when others have been gone for a long time. When we don't boot inactive members, the guild stagnates. It may not be pretty, but that's how it is. But that doesn't change the fact that this panic is childish. Like I said, we haven't had a proper leadership in a long time, how is it any different now? Now it's just official that we don't have a leader. I dunno, though. I think I'm going to just go on my own for a while and concentrate on writing. I'm kinda sick of this. -wishes people would just pick a guild and stick with it-

There is a lot of things thats been going on in the guild that i don't know or understand. and to be honest i don't think that i want to know or understand. but what i do know is that some people are taking this game way too seriously and it just makes me want to stop playing it.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
There is a lot of things thats been going on in the guild that i don't know or understand. and to be honest i don't think that i want to know or understand. but what i do know is that some people are taking this game way too seriously and it just makes me want to stop playing it.

I agree with you there. That's why I haven't wanted to talk about the guild lately. That's why I've been trying to steer conversation way from it. All everyone's doing is sitting around, getting mad, and no one's remembering that this is a game. We're all here to play and have fun. But this? This isn't fun.

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Hey @Shadow... *blinks*

IMG_3948_-_Milano_-_Chiesa_del_Carmine_-_Confessionale_-_Foto_Giovanni_Dall'Orto_19-jan_2007.jpg

LOLOLOLOL

#WhoSaidChurchMustBeBoring

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Woke up to such a nice surprise, today. I really wasn't expecting her to do anymore artwork for me--at least not for a while, since she's going away for training soon--but that was really sweet of her. I have months to figure out a good "late Christmas, early Birthday present" for her. I'd better make it something more than just a box of chocolates. ^^

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I mean, I hate Lucky Chloe just as much as the next guy.

latest

She looks totally stupid and is obnoxious as all hell, but what's with fans not wanting her in competitions? Are you serious? LOL if you hate her, what's better than having an opportunity to beat her to a pulp in front of a crowd?

Personally I can't wait to Savage Sword her kitty ass. Let her stay.

KRSkull

I've been writing and all good. +_+ Still need to keep it going.

Also, I was wondering if I started a live stream of Final Fantasy 14 would anyone be interested? I'll have to change my OBS setting before I can do anything, but it's worth a shot, yeah. Get to show off my monk skills. lol XD

Good luck with your writing. I will try to be there.

CT: Should click on next chapter and attend his party or take a break and play Witcher 3 or somethig?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Just moved to another flat and couldn't move my desktop yet. But I want to play Tekken so I brought my PSP and playing Tekken: Dark Resurrection.

Just remembered that I love the customization section and obviously the first thing I did was customizing my man Jin Kazama. Also remembered that Dark Resurrection has more options than Tekken 5 so it's even better to mess around.

WP_20151002_002_zpsvao0ghvg.jpg

WP_20151002_005_zpsmfzv5liv.jpg

Sorry for the pics' quality.

Top Bottom