• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm so sick of looking for a place to host an ad where there aren't a ton of people talking about getting spam from it. I'm tempted to just walk around with a shirt on that says "For $2.50 a page, you can hire me as an editor!" Because lord knows I'm not gonna get much farther otherwise.

+ Dinner and then early bed. Yepyep.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
No, I'm not being vulgar, the "nun's t!ts" are actually a kind of sweet typical of Abruzzo.

BrThI1uCEAExASc.jpg

Eh.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Decided to play with some green screen effects today. I managed to make myself look like an apparition. Like part I was visible but also transparent, and I was surrounded by an angelic glow. I'm debating on whether for my next youtube video I would want to make it look more normal or if I would keep the angelic glow, hmm.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Coffee earlier was nice (took some nice scenic pics, since we went for a walk along one of the trails). I just wish stuff like that didn't throw me off my game as much as it does. Maybe it's just because it's been coming up a lot more the last couple of weeks...:unsure:

+I hope I finish this chapter by Sunday.

++Now to curl up with Neverwhere. :inlove:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I think its a bad idea to complete LDK mode on DMC 4 SE in one night. Still though, I completed it(with bad ranking with a few S Ranks). But my hands are paining like hell.:'(
I did that when it first came out. I finished a run that my brother and I had started with Nero and then I did a LDK run with Vergil and it was awesome. Definitely a mode I hope gets implemented in future installments.

Top Bottom