• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

berto

I Saw the Devil
No, I'm not being vulgar, the "nun's t!ts" are actually a kind of sweet typical of Abruzzo.

BrThI1uCEAExASc.jpg

Eh.
... I'd like to say something but I can't think of anything. I mean... How do you even start eating those? It might even be weird to say but do I buy it dinner first?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
You eat the nipples, then the rest. Easy. We don't really think bad when we eat those. Yeah we joke about it, but there's no embarrassment.
It's just like eating a banana, right?

+If you're hungry and you know it, clap your hands.
If you need coffee and you know it, clap your hands.
If the words and thoughts are flowin' and you really want to show it, if you want to write it down, clap your hands.
Singing high high yippee yippee high.

See? This is why I'm a good teacher aid. I'm really just a kid myself.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I swear the amount of work to be done in the house is directly proportional to how badly I want/need to finish writing a scene.

+Kids today are missing out on the true Halloween experience. Luckily, you can't miss what you've never had. Still, I wonder why less effort goes into it, nowadays? I wanna say it's all those scares with people supposedly drugging candy and whatnot, but we had to watch out for that stuff when I was a kid too (couldn't touch any of it until the parents checked it over, first), so I dunno...:unsure: Maybe it's just the overly health-conscientious crowd?

++Geez...I either procrastinate or I plan it out too early. I think I just really want to get people presents. o_O

Edit: Since I know there's at least a few Avatar fans around here, thought it might be nice to share this for those of you who might be interested. :wink:

http://slicksurplus.com/collections...ee-avatar-elements-necklace-just-pay-shipping

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
+Kids today are missing out on the true Halloween experience. Luckily, you can't miss what you've never had. Still, I wonder why less effort goes into it, nowadays? I wanna say it's all those scares with people supposedly drugging candy and whatnot, but we had to watch out for that stuff when I was a kid too (couldn't touch any of it until the parents checked it over, first), so I dunno...:unsure: Maybe it's just the overly health-conscientious crowd?

++Geez...I either procrastinate or I plan it out too early. I think I just really want to get people presents. o_O

I think it has more to do with money. For instance, I've always wanted to decorate our house for Halloween (especially now that we're renting from family and we're actually allowed to put stuff up), but it's just too expensive to buy all the decorations and buy all the candy and buy a costume and all that, especially when there's things we need to buy instead. So about the only thing I am able to do is carve a pumpkin and get some cheap candy to hand out. :/ -pokes economy-
LOL I just want to buy people presents, too. XD

Viper

Premium
I think it has more to do with money. For instance, I've always wanted to decorate our house for Halloween (especially now that we're renting from family and we're actually allowed to put stuff up), but it's just too expensive to buy all the decorations and buy all the candy and buy a costume and all that, especially when there's things we need to buy instead. So about the only thing I am able to do is carve a pumpkin and get some cheap candy to hand out. :/ -pokes economy-
Go homemade?

Every time Halloween is mentioned I remember this one girl from university days. That was about 10 years ago, maybe more, when Halloween still wasn't that much of a thing here (still isn't, since we are more accustomed to carnival in February), but she was so happy to decorate her house for it. She was a goth and kids from her neighborhood, inspired by bigoted parents, would tease her and call her a witch, yet while someone else would have feel sad or angry about it, she instead put her energy in playing the role they gave her in a fun way, making their childhood memorable.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium

You know, I never quite manage to factor that in. ^^; Halloween can be every bit as expensive as Christmas for that same reason (buying decorations, gifts, etc. Heck, even more so) and with them being so close, a lot of people will forego Halloween because Christmas is a major holiday. It's a pity, really. I always liked that otherworldly feeling that comes with walking around late at night (when every other night it wasn't permitted). Maybe future generations will be able to get back into the fun of things. :)

Lol, gift-giving is fun. xD

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Go homemade?

Every time Halloween is mentioned I remember this one girl from university days. That was about 10 years ago, maybe more, when Halloween still wasn't that much of a thing here (still isn't, since we are more accustomed to carnival in February), but she was so happy to decorate her house for it. She was a goth and kids from her neighborhood, inspired by bigoted parents, would tease her and call her a witch, yet while someone else would have feel sad or angry about it, she instead put her energy in playing the role they gave her in a fun way, making their childhood memorable.

Oooh, thankies for the link! =D I'm gonna have to try some of those. Maybe I'll even take Wentworth down from his shelf and stick an LED in him to make him look creepy. (Note: Wentworth is an aquarium skull that holds my smaller hats, not a real person. LOL)
That girl reminds me of highschool...I never could afford braces so my teeth are pretty weirdly shaped and so kids liked to say I was a vampire. Kids are judgmental.... :/ -glad that girl was able to make the best of it, though-

You know, I never quite manage to factor that in. ^^; Halloween can be every bit as expensive as Christmas for that same reason (buying decorations, gifts, etc. Heck, even more so) and with them being so close, a lot of people will forego Halloween because Christmas is a major holiday. It's a pity, really. I always liked that otherworldly feeling that comes with walking around late at night (when every other night it wasn't permitted). Maybe future generations will be able to get back into the fun of things. :)

Lol, gift-giving if fun. xD

^^; Yepyep. Tbh, Halloween was always my favorite holiday. I mean, Christmas is fun (and I have as much fun with boxes as a cat LOL) but, like you said, there's something otherworldly about walking around on Halloween night. ^^ -hopes it'll get to be a bigger holiday eventually-

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Staying up till midnight, telling ghost stories in the dark with only a flashlight, binging on chocolate sweets you didn't normally get to eat...

It seems the fun Halloween times are only a wispy memory, pulled from the dusty recesses of my mind. :'(
I feel like singing the blues, "The Thrill is gone..."

Top Bottom