• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
@Foxtrot94

ST6nctf.jpg
Predator vs Engineer
Who do you think wins in a fight lol ????
predator. hands down. now, i think it'll all depend on which race of predator, because as we see in "predator's" there's the race that we all know from the previous films, but there's another race that're much larger, and stronger. but predator's seem to be skilled in multiple combat techniques, and are willing to commit, sepiku. so regardless, the predator wins

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
There's something about trying to fight through a horde of monsters while your only other team mate in game chat is singing Let It Go in Hulk Hogan's voice that simultaneously is the most hilariously awesome thing ever aaaaaand makes you question life. :unsure:

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
There's something about trying to fight through a horde of monsters while your only other team mate in game chat is singing Let It Go in Hulk Hogan's voice that simultaneously is the most hilariously awesome thing ever aaaaaand makes you question life. :unsure:
Hulk Hogan signing "Let it go"? I can just imagine, "Let it go brotha! Whacha gonna do brotha when Let-it-go mania comes for you!". Ok im done.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
@VampireWicked
Yeah I've done my research and apparently the Engineers are like, the ultimate race, superior to both Yautja and Xenomorphs, although it seems to depend on the matchup, as in Requiem, for example, Wolf apparently has an Engineer helmet as a trophy in his room.

KRSkull

That moment when you watch a walkthrough on youtube. And after a cutscene you grab the controller and start pressing buttons to play and be like"WTF is going on? Why is the character moving on his\her own?"

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Hulk Hogan signing "Let it go"? I can just imagine, "Let it go brotha! Whacha gonna do brotha when Let-it-go mania comes for you!". Ok im done.

That was exactly what happened. XD

Thinking:
Okay, I gotta send them their chapter today. No more procrastinating.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
am i the only person in the world that LOVES the wolverine? that movie was epic...no? i'm alone on this? ok

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I'm with you. I mean, I don't think it was great, but entertaining and hype as hell.
recently i keep hearing people say that it's boring and that it wasn't fun. and i kinda started thinking that i was in the minority

I liked the second Wolverine movie, it was really good.
...yeah...we don't speak of x-men origins wolverine...that...THING...never happened

Top Bottom