• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
jeez. what happened to your back? are you ok?

Not sure, tbh. It started acting up in the beginning of September and then got to a point where it hurt so badly I couldn't even move or do anything. Pain meds and a heating pad and a few weeks later, I'm still really stiff and it still hurts quite a bit when I first get up in the morning, but, otherwise, I'm pretty good. The more I move around the better I seem to feel. =) -still needs to get an MRI at some point-

Thinking:
What's happening with the guild on FoE is just ridiculous. I don't understand why there's such controversy. It should be simple: the former leaders left because we weren't happy with them, so we should take back over the guild and resume running it in the way all of us see fit. If people in the guild don't want to play the game the way the rest of us do, they can leave or get booted. Why is everyone acting like this is the end of the friggen world? And why should I have to leave the guild just because of a couple people not wanting to play the game? In the words of Vergil, "Foolishness...."

+ Writing time!

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Not sure, tbh. It started acting up in the beginning of September and then got to a point where it hurt so badly I couldn't even move or do anything. Pain meds and a heating pad and a few weeks later, I'm still really stiff and it still hurts quite a bit when I first get up in the morning, but, otherwise, I'm pretty good. The more I move around the better I seem to feel. =) -still needs to get an MRI at some point-
ok...well. get better. don't try to lift any heavy objects. and YES that includes dumping the pile of bodies you have stored in your basement.

what am i thinking...? i'd be a terrible father lol. i don't even remember my cat's name. and she's my baby. also, YAY ME. i haven't failed an exam yet. all i gotta do is keep on studying hard--ish and i get to finish this course early. and i should really finish drawing these last few panels. i'm already 2 days late

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Did you use protection?"
"I had my angel blade."
rofl_o_910314.gif

I looooooove Castiel.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
ok...well. get better. don't try to lift any heavy objects. and YES that includes dumping the pile of bodies you have stored in your basement.

what am i thinking...? i'd be a terrible father lol. i don't even remember my cat's name. and she's my baby.

But, Jak, I need to get rid of them before the neighbors find out! :eek: I can't have Batman coming after me. Thank you. ^^
You could always name your kid "Jak's kid" like in an RPG. :unsure:

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
"Did you use protection?"
"I had my angel blade."
rofl_o_910314.gif

I looooooove Castiel.
supernatural is love. supernatural is life
But, Jak, I need to get rid of them before the neighbors find out! :eek: I can't have Batman coming after me. Thank you. ^^
You could always name your kid "Jak's kid" like in an RPG. :unsure:
i was thinking of something like that. or i could just call them by numbers. oh, btw, don't worry about the batman...we got that problem sorted out months ago
1320640481667.jpg

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Shadow is so nice. Too nice! Even when she's angry she's nice.
I try to be nice when I got angry but all I managed was to be diplomatic and to the point. Which I guess is nicer than me running my mouth off, but it's still not.... it verges on being mean.
Which begs the question:
How the heck did I ever manage to keep a friend who is so sweet and friendly?
I mean gosh I can be a right royal she-dog, so to have a friend like her... I guess she's one of the blessings in my life.

+If I keep the kids up late, will they let me sleep in?

++I want to write but I can't while the kids are up AAAARRGGGGG.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Well that was an unexpected adventure yesterday.

I almost never hang out with people around here. Ever. There's only one person I do, and it's infrequent. So to get invited over out of the blue by someone down the street was nice--and a bit nerve-racking. But then there was booze and karaoke, and I actually surprised myself by having fun. The clincher is, they think I can sing. :laugh:

+Gods, that was a lot of wine. x_x No wonder I feel drained, today. I think I'll curl up with my book until it passes.

aoshi

I wish I had worked harder in school. I wasn't talented or anything, but I never fogave myself for failing mathematics.

After all, effort trumps any natural genius. I sincerely believe in that.

I have tasted the bitterness of guilt and still do.Its like no medicine has the cure for it. Please forgive yourself. Tomorrow is another day. All you need to do is forget the past and concentrate on the present.

KRSkull

What's happening with the guild on FoE is just ridiculous. I don't understand why there's such controversy. It should be simple: the former leaders left because we weren't happy with them, so we should take back over the guild and resume running it in the way all of us see fit. If people in the guild don't want to play the game the way the rest of us do, they can leave or get booted. Why is everyone acting like this is the end of the friggen world? And why should I have to leave the guild just because of a couple people not wanting to play the game? In the words of Vergil, "Foolishness...."

Well from the bits and pieces that i was able to gather. Some of the members weren't happy with the leaders and the path the guild is going to. so they left and created a new guild. and the members who left and some of the ones who stayed wanted to fix the guild and make things better. but they say that in order to do that the guild must remove the ghosts members or as what they refer to them extra luggage (inactive members who don't contribute to the guild in anyway). Which i really find stupid. because i think that each member has a role weither we see it or not. as for me at first i was asked to join the other guild to let THAT member know what is going on on the other guild. but i didn't like what i heard about the whole removing the inactive members. and didn't want to choose sides. So i left and started a guild of for myself. and i am uncertain about accepting members in my guild.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Well from the bits and pieces that i was able to gather. Some of the members weren't happy with the leaders and the path the guild is going to. so they left and created a new guild. and the members who left and some of the ones who stayed wanted to fix the guild and make things better. but they say that in order to do that the guild must remove the ghosts members or as what they refer to them extra luggage (inactive members who don't contribute to the guild in anyway). Which i really find stupid. because i think that each member has a role weither we see it or not. as for me at first i was asked to join the other guild to let THAT member know what is going on on the other guild. but i didn't like what i heard about the whole removing the inactive members. and didn't want to choose sides. So i left and started a guild of for myself. and i am uncertain about accepting members in my guild.

I know why it happened. Truth be told, the guild has been leaderless and chaotic for a long time. J and Bruce leaving was a long time coming, they hadn't acted as leaders do since mum joined the guild almost a year ago--I mean, I don't have a problem with either of them, but that doesn't change the facts. The thing about getting rid of inactive guild members is that it helps build the guild. It keeps the guild strong and it keeps us able to get good fighters and players when others have been gone for a long time. When we don't boot inactive members, the guild stagnates. It may not be pretty, but that's how it is. But that doesn't change the fact that this panic is childish. Like I said, we haven't had a proper leadership in a long time, how is it any different now? Now it's just official that we don't have a leader. I dunno, though. I think I'm going to just go on my own for a while and concentrate on writing. I'm kinda sick of this. -wishes people would just pick a guild and stick with it-

Thinking:
I need chocolate now. :grumpy:

Top Bottom