• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Mum just called in an order for Dominos consisting of only cookie-brownies and soda because she's craving it. We also have a Chinese food guy on the way. >_> This could turn out interesting.

Lol, me and the Fianceé once ordered pizza from Dominos and a dessert from Pizza Hut. They both showed up at the door around the same time. Good times :thumbsup:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Lol, me and the Fianceé once ordered pizza from Dominos and a dessert from Pizza Hut. They both showed up at the door around the same time. Good times :thumbsup:

LOL XD I can imagine that was an interesting situation to be in. XD -wonders how they reacted to seeing each other-

Thinking:
I wonder who that dude is....

+ If all goes well I should have that chapter edited by the end of today. ^^

Edit: ++ "Reaver's Madness" would have been an awesome name for this chapter. Oh well. Maybe it'll be fit into a later fic....

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
That reminds me of when there was some hooligans outside my house. Me and a friend called the police and Dominos at the same time. Dominos arrived on time, the police...didn't :unsure:

o_o That really says something about the state of the law enforcement system worldwide...and Dominos. Guess this means we ought to nominate a pizza guy as the next sheriff...would be better than the nut job we have here. =D Friggen' Sherriff Joe.... -_-

V

Oldschool DMC fan
gDO2M0k.jpg

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I made her speechless. ._. Wow.

+ I should put up an add as an editor for hire. Could charge something like 25 cents per a word for a long doc and 50 cents per a word for a short doc.

There was nothing she could contest of what you said. That, and by the gods, you were spectacular. ^^

Ooh, if you were to do that (hopefully alongside your own writing) I'd totally hire you. ^^

+Hmm. I think I want to work and build off of some of those word prompts I did awhile back. Why does it feel like at least one of them will wind up a story of its own? ._. Geez brain, not now...we've got a full sequel to work on already, and then another after that....stoppit! >.<

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
There was nothing she could contest of what you said. That, and by the gods, you were spectacular. ^^

Ooh, if you were to do that (hopefully alongside your own writing) I'd totally hire you. ^^

+Hmm. I think I want to work and build off of some of those word prompts I did awhile back. Why does it feel like at least one of them will wind up a story of its own? ._. Geez brain, not now...we've got a full sequel to work on already, and then another after that....stoppit! >.<

Aww, thankies. ^^ Honestly, I'm just surprised she didn't think of a single thing to say other than "thank you for your comment". >_> She seems anxious to contest everyone else....

^^ I'm definitely considering it. Especially since I don't think I'll be able to do the cleaning job for a while yet. -needs to find a place where she could do the ad-

=D You could always do it as a short story in between other things? ^^

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Aww, thankies. ^^ Honestly, I'm just surprised she didn't think of a single thing to say other than "thank you for your comment". >_> She seems anxious to contest everyone else....

^^ I'm definitely considering it. Especially since I don't think I'll be able to do the cleaning job for a while yet. -needs to find a place where she could do the add-

=D You could always do it as a short story in between other things? ^^

As was I, to be honest. ^^; I thought she'd put up more of a fight.

I imagine it would be a lot of work, so the rate sounds fair. ^^ (Mind you, unless I strike it rich, I'd probably have to pay scene by scene, lol). You were thinking of doing an official cleaning business, then? ^^ That could bring in a pretty penny.

You know what? I think I'll start taking down notes for it as the ideas come. That way I can keep working on FotS, and if the concept grows into something big enough, I can do just like you said--work on it between the big projects. :) I might become a juggler, yet. :laugh:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
As was I, to be honest. ^^; I thought she'd put up more of a fight.

I imagine it would be a lot of work, so the rate sounds fair. ^^ (Mind you, unless I strike it rich, I'd probably have to pay scene by scene, lol). You were thinking of doing an official cleaning business, then? ^^ That could bring in a pretty penny.

You know what? I think I'll start taking down notes for it as the ideas come. That way I can keep working on FotS, and if the concept grows into something big enough, I can do just like you said--work on it between the big projects. :) I might become a juggler, yet. :laugh:

^^; Ditto.
^^ Thank you. Might have to set up an over all total for an entire novel/short story. I know free-lance writers are usually hired for between 75 cents and $2 a word, so...I dunno. LOL Not a cleaning business; I just can't get over to clean family members houses while my back's like this.
=D Yay! I hope it goes smoothly. ^^ -looks forward to see it-

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I was reading the news about Mars, and I was reminded about my childhood dream of being a Paleontologist. Discovering fossils and learning about ancient life.

Secretly, in my child brain I wanted to discover extraterrestrial life as well and study it. Though now I doubt that falls under the expertise of Paleontology...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Why in the name of the gods would someone who clearly doesn't like me follow me on Spark-a-Tale? o_O I'm just going to assume they meant to click on the PM icon and got the follow one, instead. I've had the same thing happen--though in my case accidentally unfollowing someone when I went to message them.

Still, I guess this means I'm in for...well, something.

+Another load of dishes to go, the counters, and then maybe I can get a start on Chapter Two.

Edit: And I was right. Go figure. *Sigh* Welp, let's just be sucker of the year and extend that olive branch...

Last edited:

Viper

Premium
19th Detective Conan movie would have been quite awesome had the revelation of the culprit not been so anti-climactic.

aoshi

Oh great. Imageshack servers are down. Wonder how long it will take to fix it....:banghead:

I was reading the news about Mars, and I was reminded about my childhood dream of being a Paleontologist. Discovering fossils and learning about ancient life.

Secretly, in my child brain I wanted to discover extraterrestrial life as well and study it. Though now I doubt that falls under the expertise of Paleontology...

As a child, I wanted to sell paintings of mine and make a livelihood out of it so i don't have to ask for pocket money from my parents.I was either Ambitious or stupid.

Last edited:
Top Bottom