• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
The seasonal changes are clearly doing their job...I'm so freaking tired. :sleep: (And I either have very persistent allergies or a cold...either way, my sinuses hate me).

"More excitement and, oh yes, more heroics. *swoons* That's it, I'm climbing inside your story and I'm not coming out."

Lol! I like this woman! :laugh:

Last edited:

Aurelius

Contemplating whether or not I should start an anime marathon... or two hopefully! I'm thinking Devil May Cry first (seeing as it's only 12 episodes) then my all time favorite - SLAYERS!!! Sadly, I only have the first three seasons so there is a possibility of being left at a cliffhanger.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Contemplating whether or not I should start an anime marathon... or two hopefully! I'm thinking Devil May Cry first (seeing as it's only 12 episodes) then my all time favorite - SLAYERS!!! Sadly, I only have the first three seasons so there is a possibility of being left at a cliffhanger.
Nice, let me know if you need recommendations for good anime. :thumbsup:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Damn, essenthy really did a great job with his mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/657/?

Especially digging the new lightning in the swamps, makes them so damn creepy at night...

rh7onr.jpg

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Mum just called in an order for Dominos consisting of only cookie-brownies and soda because she's craving it. We also have a Chinese food guy on the way. >_> This could turn out interesting.

+ Okay, first on the priority list is finishing that review. Then I can go back to editing as soon as I no longer have to worry about this thing. Great Avo, this review is long.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Lucky! I saw the beginning of the eclipse (when it switched from a full moon to a waning crescent), but then the clouds got in the way. :( I hope it was really pretty, though. ^^

D: Nuuuuuus! Hopefully the sky will clear up for you soon. Our neighbor's trees were in the way for most of the early phase. >_< So far, it is. ^^ -checking every so often-

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Damn you Florida weather! You made me miss the Lunar eclipse and I had to watch the lame live stream. >.> That hardly showed it. At least I saw some of it.... *sigh* I'll just have to wait til next year to see one. v.v

Last edited:
Top Bottom