• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It wasn't just me. That angry squirrel was throwing his nuts at everyone who came near his tree.

I pity the poor waitress got a 360 no scope headshot, right on the forehead.

A squirrel with antisocial behaviour issues? He needs counselling.

Well, that's certainly a new way to obtain an overkill. Never thought of using nuts as projectiles before.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
It wasn't just me. That angry squirrel was throwing his nuts at everyone who came near his tree.

I pity the poor waitress got a 360 no scope headshot, right on the forehead.

And here I thought Alabama squirrels were the only ones who hated people. o_O

Thinking:
After realizing only RP chat rooms are open in the site I'm poking around on, I've come to the conclusion that I'm incapable of joining mid-RP because I have a god-modding problem. Not in the sense that I want to be the most powerful character, but in the sense that watching the GM sit and do nothing when the RP is at a stand still ticks me off and I feel inclined to do something about it. When I can't, I get bored of the RP. :cautious: This could be a problem.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Inkitt has a fanfic contest open!!!!!! In the words of Dante "HUAH!!!!"

+ teacher conferences freak me out. How am I going to pay attention to my kid and her teacher AND manage the 3 boys?

++ the good thing about having worked for the min of education is that I know the people. The eit and slt are the same team I worked with. The esw also worked with me at the kindy. I know my boy is in good hands. We're also on the waiting list to get him assessed AGAIN because there's more going on than just speech delay. I'd wager he's got ADHD and he's on the spectrum. I guess we'll see by December.

+++ I love my kids.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Hah! As if. Rollo is far cuter. Don't you just wanna snuggle up to him?

tumblr_naoksoiFLB1tw58h4o1_500.gif

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Just realized how my Skype avy could be taken offensively...oops. :blush: But it makes me laugh too much to change it! :laugh:

+ Okay, brain, how about this: we finish this chappie and then we get to sleep, deal? Deal. We can finish the editing of it when we wake up. ^^

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just realized how my Skype avy could be taken offensively...oops. :blush: But it makes me laugh too much to change it! :laugh:

+ Okay, brain, how about this: we finish this chappie and then we get to sleep, deal? Deal. We can finish the editing of it when we wake up. ^^

LOL! Just saw it. :laugh: (If I wasn't going out this morning, would jump on to chat. Hope you get all the R&R you need...oh, bat signals! I still need to read the next chappie of MoI! Thanks for inadvertently reminding me). ^^;

CT: I wonder if I should start FotS by Friday, or wait until I've caught up on uploading WoN's chapters everywhere else, first? Hmm...I guess I could do both, but that might mess me up on plot details. :unsure:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
LOL! Just saw it. :laugh: (If I wasn't going out this morning, would jump on to chat. Hope you get all the R&R you need...oh, bat signals! I still need to read the next chappie of MoI! Thanks for inadvertently reminding me). ^^;

CT: I wonder if I should start FotS by Friday, or wait until I've caught up on uploading WoN's chapters everywhere else, first? Hmm...I guess I could do both, but that might mess me up on plot details. :unsure:

LOL He's a lil troublemaker, isn't he? XD (Thank you! ^^ I hope your morning goes well. =3 Maybe we can chat later? -should be reasonably rested by then and not likely to start listing off things to be edited- Eep! ^^ I hope you like it when you read it!)
o_o Maybe you could see how it goes during one chappie and, if it doesn't work out, you could alternate? I hope, whatever you decide to do, it goes smoothly. ^^

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I have not been on as much lol. To busy playing MH4U. Why haven't I been playing that game series? D: Also I downloaded Meganan 2 . Lol :3 I've been a lot of 3ds games. +_+ Still need to get back into writing.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
M'kay.
I'm going to enter the fandom contest. I still get favourites for IHEAY every month or so, SO, here's hoping readers pull through for me on this one. Also, totally much more gear-shifting in order of editing/rewriting will be done asap like TODAY once I start uploading the chapters to Inkitt. It seems I need to be poked with a figurative hot iron to get my rewrites done.

After I've gone and unpacked all my new goodies that I bought, of course. Gotta hide them all over the house in plain sight before hubby notices all the shopping bags in the kitchen lol Because Mr.Observant is NOT very observant.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
M'kay.
I'm going to enter the fandom contest. I still get favourites for IHEAY every month or so, SO, here's hoping readers pull through for me on this one. Also, totally much more gear-shifting in order of editing/rewriting will be done asap like TODAY once I start uploading the chapters to Inkitt. It seems I need to be poked with a figurative hot iron to get my rewrites done.

After I've gone and unpacked all my new goodies that I bought, of course. Gotta hide them all over the house in plain sight before hubby notices all the shopping bags in the kitchen lol Because Mr.Observant is NOT very observant.

=D Post a link when you do! ^^

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Gods, I love Google. :laugh: I seriously need Lovecraft in my life...and on my shelf.

CT: Why, oh why did I agree to write her a reference letter? I have no idea what to put in it. :facepalm:

Google is a life saver. ^^ You do! ...And suddenly I have an epiphany about what to buy you for Christmas. -whistles innocently--begins searching Amazon-
Good luck with the letter! :cautious: -hates writing official-sounding letters-

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Google is a life saver. ^^ You do! ...And suddenly I have an epiphany about what to buy you for Christmas. -whistles innocently--begins searching Amazon-
Good luck with the letter! :cautious: -hates writing official-sounding letters-

You don't have to do that for me. O_O Isn't it kind of pricey? ^^; Speaking of presents though, I'll have to meander through your wish list and find something good for you, as well. (I've actually been burning to ask you and DS what you guys want but I'm trying not to do it too early). :laugh:

Edit: Dammit, I just accidentally sent you a request to make a wish list. I shouldn't be allowed to operate a computer first thing in the morning. xD

Thank you! I figure after another cup of coffee, I'll know what to put. xD I don't blame you--makes me dread doing an inquiry letter when the time comes....

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
You don't have to do that for me. O_O Isn't it kind of pricey? ^^; Speaking of presents though, I'll have to meander through your wish list and find something good for you, as well. (I've actually been burning to ask you and DS what you guys want but I'm trying not to do it too early). :laugh:

Thank you! I figure after another cup of coffee, I'll know what to put. xD I don't blame you--makes me dread doing an inquiry letter when the time comes....

Some of the versions are, but the one I've been looking at is actually pretty decently priced for a new copy...especially for a hardcover book. And all the reviews are positive (not to mention it's the same as the version I have, so I can also attest that it's good :p ). Aww, Rebel. =3 I'll have to give my wishlists a looksee soon...I've got half a dozen and they're all private and chaotic, so...LOL Gotta sort those out.... -has the same feelings about asking people--wants to ask but worries it's too early--was thinking of waiting til October, buuuuut...eh-

^^ You're welcome. LOL Caffeine definitely seems to help with stuff like that. Oh, gosh, I've tried not to think about inquiry letters. D: Last one I wrote was hell, I'm not looking forward to doing that again. -fingers crossed it'll go easily for you-

Top Bottom