• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

KRSkull

zombie_wants_coffee_t_shirt.jpg

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
With the announcement of the Borderlands movie and the update on the AC movie (see threads) it makes me wish we can get a announcement on....

Jak and Daxter (you thought i was gonna say DMC didnt ya? :p) (that would be cool too).

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Attending jury duty isn't a sign of patriotism. It's a sign that you're being strong-armed into something most people are clueless about (ie they don't know the first thing about being a jury member). If you want to make it about "patriotism", then that would involve volunteering for it. Which is why I'll never be considered a patriot.

+ After being forced into talking about the college thing, I've been officially told that there's no way anyone in the family is going to help me pay for college and to go get student loans. Keeping in mind that my mother and I are so broke we don't even qualify to pay taxes, I'd never be able to pay off a student loan. So...there's the end of that dream, unless I suddenly come into a boatload of cash.

++ If a portal to another universe would like to open up and swallow me whole right about now, I'd really appreciate that.

KRSkull

After being forced into talking about the college thing, I've been officially told that there's no way anyone in the family is going to help me pay for college and to go get student loans. Keeping in mind that my mother and I are so broke we don't even qualify to pay taxes, I'd never be able to pay off a student loan. So...there's the end of that dream, unless I suddenly come into a boatload of cash.

++ If a portal to another universe would like to open up and swallow me whole right about now, I'd really appreciate that.

Don't give up Shadow. I am sure there is a way to make that dream come true. :thumbsup:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Don't give up Shadow. I am sure there is a way to make that dream come true. :thumbsup:

Not when you have my grandparents, there isn't. :unsure:

hey get in line
i'v be waiting for that to happen to me since i was 8

a sign that i'v played way too many video games

Maybe we can share one. ^^; -has been hoping for one for ages, too-

Top Bottom