• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

KRSkull

Yay! No jury duty! I'm free for 18 months! :woot: I think one of my friends must have accidentally worked a little weather voodoo or something cuz we were talking about monsoons and how we hoped I wouldn't end up getting caught in one and now there's flooding and power outages in Phoenix. :unsure: Oh wells. I'm free! :laugh:.

This calls for a party.

beast_boy_dance_by_thecrazycartoonist-d75xkwv.gif

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Interesting...I wonder if I can finish draft two before this contest is done? :eek: I mean, it still won't be ready for publishing (as far as I'm concerned), but the possibility of getting scouted is too good an opportunity to ignore.

Highly unlikely to happen, but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Seriously, why do I keep torturing myself like this? ._.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I hope they change the bus stop back to the original one before winter; otherwise it's going to be very unpleasant...

+Why, subconscious? Why would you give me a nightmare of someone dying just before I woke up? D:

++Two more days, and I'm either going to get some much needed R&R, or wind up losing what little sanity I have to my name. Between reading and revisions, I'm sure I'll make the silence count.:cautious:

+++After careful consideration, I've decided I will upload the entire second draft of Whispers of Nowhere on at least three of my writing sites: Fictionpress, Inkitt, and Wattpad. I can't be bothered to do it on any of the others. ._. Either too much grief, or not enough traffic to matter.

Last edited:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
C.T: I've been drawing and writing a lot lately. lol Thanks to my hubby for buying me a sketching book. It's was super nice of him. <3 And coming up with new things to write, too. ^^ It'll help keep me busy since I'm a little bit sick. Oh well. Just have to stay positive. XD

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Heard Republicans now want a wall between the US and Canada. Why not just build a giant dome around the country while you're at it? Haha.

Omfg, Republicans. :banghead: What's next, they wanna barcode all citizens to know where they are and "keep everyone safe"?

Thinking:
For some reason, Eddie summoning a demon is hilarious to me. :unsure:

+ Nuuuuuu, dun wanna do dishes.

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
Street Fighter 4 has drawn me into fighting games much more than Mortal Kombat has (still wanna buy MKX one day, you know... the Predator is in there). I just love how freaking fast combat is, how satisfying it feels, especially when you pull off the Super Moves.

Xenomorph DLC for Street Fighter confirmed.

Reactions: Jak
Top Bottom