• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm actually not sure what you're hinting at? :unsure:

I think she's hinting that you make awesome siggies. ;)

Thinking:
So I may or may not have to find a way to get down to Phoenix tomorrow morning within the timeframe of 90 minutes because the jury services place won't say if they'll need me tomorrow. Just tell me already so I can get some sleep without worrying about this nonstop.

Meg

I think she's hinting that you make awesome siggies. ;)

Thinking:
So I may or may not have to find a way to get down to Phoenix tomorrow morning within the timeframe of 90 minutes because the jury services place won't say if they'll need me tomorrow. Just tell me already so I can get some sleep without worrying about this nonstop.
I thought maybe she needed the link for it??

I'm tired.

KRSkull

There is this light pole in the street close to my home that really freaks me out. because it starts to flicker when i get close to it. and then it just goes off when i am under it. and it starts to flicker again after i pass it.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
There is this light pole in the street close to my home that really freaks me out. because it starts to flicker when i get close to it. and then it just goes off when i am under it. and it starts to flicker again after i pass it.
it could have a faulty sensor

or maybe
dcedf16fc31ba0c7d65eca8f87102df1960a6403c8f8a1a11f6c1010c898f622.jpg

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I've thought of a TV show to rival all other shows.

You've seen shows about cops

*B-roll of cop shows*

You've seen shows about doctors.

*B-roll of doctor shows*

You've never seen a show about about.....*record scratch* BOTH.

*EXPLOSION*

They're not cops, they're not doctors, they're COPTORS!

*A Doctor in a cop uniform runs by*

Hand me my scalpel......AND MY GUN.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Yay! No jury duty! I'm free for 18 months! :woot: I think one of my friends must have accidentally worked a little weather voodoo or something cuz we were talking about monsoons and how we hoped I wouldn't end up getting caught in one and now there's flooding and power outages in Phoenix. :unsure: Oh wells. I'm free! :laugh:

+ I burned my hand. T-T Owie.

Top Bottom