• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Good luck. i know that you will nail it. :thumbsup:

Thankies. ^^ Fingers crossed!

-Huggles- But you're not talking to yourself--you're talking to your muses. :wink: Good luck crocheting the Riddler's mark; I'm sure it'll turn out great, in the end. ^^

LOL Fair point. XD Thankies! I think the hard part is having to switch colours so often (basically x-amount of stitches in green, then half a dozen in black, repeat for another round, do all the green and then two in black, a handful in green, a couple more in black, etc.) when I'm not used to it. It's...mildly frustrating. Then again, Eddie's always frustrating, so I guess it evens out. XD -practicing a bit with scrap yarn-

Thinking:
I guess I'll put Gotham on while I work.

+ Robin Lord Taylor's cat, Finn, looks a lot like Stilts. It's kinda sad that was the deciding factor in my Twitter following him, but oh my goggies, cute cats get me every time. <3

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
LOL Fair point. XD Thankies! I think the hard part is having to switch colours so often (basically x-amount of stitches in green, then half a dozen in black, repeat for another round, do all the green and then two in black, a handful in green, a couple more in black, etc.) when I'm not used to it. It's...mildly frustrating. Then again, Eddie's always frustrating, so I guess it evens out. XD -practicing a bit with scrap yarn-

Lol, that sounds like Nygma, alright. xD Infuriating to the last. When it's done, will you add it to your art thread? ^^

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Lol, that sounds like Nygma, alright. xD Infuriating to the last. When it's done, will you add it to your art thread? ^^

LOL Yep. :p Sure. ^^ It'll probably be a little while. For the moment, I'm just practicing the whole question mark thing, trying to see what method will work best without reducing stretchiness or shape, so I'll probably post up some of my better attempts before I get the full thing done. (I'm gonna be really good at crocheting question marks after this, I can feel it. I'm gonna want to crochet everything with a question mark on it...and also never see one again. XD)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Seems I was mistaken; the votes aren't what decide the winners after all. O_O They're merely a means of deciding on a group of finalists. The reviews themselves hold more weight.

That's actually a major relief. I probably still won't win (might get a top 10% badge at most) but at least this way I know the people who do win have earned it. ^^

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I dunno the English version, but the Italian opening theme for Naruto Shippuden is nonsensical:

"Diventerai
Quello che già sei"*

Wait, what?

*"You will become
What you already are
[...]"

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
There was a question about whether you would prefer a continuation of Jak and Daxter or a reboot on this youtube video I was watching and I dont really have a preference.

Both are vague options to me and till i get a more concrete pitch, I cant really say which is better. A reboot feels easier as its been a decade since the last one but how exactly would you reboot it?

Maybe a soft reboot would be better than a hard one, its built on time travel so you can keep some of it but set up a new chain of events. Constants and variables after all.

--------------------------------------------------------------

on a different note, I've been thinking about crossovers between Dead or Alive/ Virtua Fighter and KH/DMC/Infamous/Jak and Daxter with different pitches so maybe sorting it out and making a challenge out of it might be interesting.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Thanks, brain. Thank you for coming up with a potentially better approach to a scene (which would probably lower the word count significantly) well after I went through all the trouble to switch it to Forneus' POV. No seriously, thank you.

But on the other hand, would it be better? Or would something be lost in the character growth category? If I change it, it would be like a huge chunk is missing...unless...

Dammit all. :banghead:

Edit: Screw it. It's staying as is. If I feel strongly enough about it by draft three, then I'll worry about driving myself further into insanity.

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I am the question mark queen!
the_riddler_by_namelessbot_zps2lqt3y8s.gif
-ebil laughs while surrounded by a bunch of attempts at crocheted question marks-

+ My wrist kinda hurts....
++ I need a nap. ._.

Edit: I wish shimejis would interact. Sebby-shimeji is sitting and cuddling a cat while Joker-shimeji is whistling...this has the potential for a prime shimeji battle.

Last edited:

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
By too much seeing spoilers of that horror PS4 game Until Dawn i would never ever play this, well somehow the look of its viliain disturbed me ( i fact im getting always disturbed status when i see people without eyes or creepy looking ones).

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I am the question mark queen!
the_riddler_by_namelessbot_zps2lqt3y8s.gif
-ebil laughs while surrounded by a bunch of attempts at crocheted question marks-

+ My wrist kinda hurts....
++ I need a nap. ._.

Edit: I wish shimejis would interact. Sebby-shimeji is sitting and cuddling a cat while Joker-shimeji is whistling...this has the potential for a prime shimeji battle.

Where'd that emote come from? :eek: Wait...copy and paste from DA? -Has done it with the onion emotes-

I'd say you've earned a little rest, and then--you shall perfect your mad skills. :laugh:

CT: Maybe I'll let myself have one more day off... (Yes, aside from making some notes, I actually didn't do any revising, yesterday. So much reading to catch up on).

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Where'd that emote come from? :eek: Wait...copy and paste from DA? -Has done it with the onion emotes-

I'd say you've earned a little rest, and then--you shall perfect your mad skills. :laugh:

CT: Maybe I'll let myself have one more day off... (Yes, aside from making some notes, I actually didn't do any revising, yesterday. So much reading to catch up on).

Actually, saved from dA and then uploaded to photobucket and then pasted here. ._. I should just try copying and pasting from dA, though.
Hehe, thankies. :p I probably won't be napping for a while, though. OTL My sleep schedule is so wonky. -will probably just potter around online until she almost passes out- x_x
Taking days off is always good. ^^ Reading helps the writing process, after all.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
Shame, I liked the latest Turok and I wanted to try the older ones that everyone praises, but that put me off.
Well, you have fun at least.
well someone will probably make an MOD that improves the graphics
someone always does

but if your talking about this Turok game
Turok_2008.jpg

yeah there only one good part of this game for me and that's the knife kills
i'll give them that those were cool
but everything else is just cookie cutter modern FPS Gameplay
it was really disappointing for me
but to be fair Turok 1 and 2 probably haven't aged that well

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I got another job interview tomorrow for a cafe bakery. I'm going to be a cashier. .. I wonder how hard it is going to be as a cashier at a food place or a cashier in general. Anyone has experience as a cashier? :eek: I'd like to know if there it's hard or not.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I got another job interview tomorrow for a cafe bakery. I'm going to be a cashier. .. I wonder how hard it is going to be as a cashier at a food place or a cashier in general. Anyone has experience as a cashier? :eek: I'd like to know if there it's hard or not.
It's not hard. Just pay attention to what you're doing when it comes to monies n stuff and you'll be fine. The toughest part can be the customer really. Service industry ya know.

Top Bottom