• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

Thanks, brain. Thank you for coming up with a potentially better approach to a scene (which would probably lower the word count significantly) well after I went through all the trouble to switch it to Forneus' POV. No seriously, thank you.

But on the other hand, would it be better? Or would something be lost in the character growth category? If I change it, it would be like a huge chunk is missing...unless...

Dammit all. :banghead:

Edit: Screw it. It's staying as is. If I feel strongly enough about it by draft three, then I'll worry about driving myself further into insanity.
I spent three-four years planning out all the details of an epic fantasy novel, started writing it, got about 90 pages in, and then my brain randomly came up with a plot that is a lot better than the one I've spent the past few years carefully constructing. :banghead:

I'm sticking with the original idea. Screw it.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I spent three-four years planning out all the details of an epic fantasy novel, started writing it, got about 90 pages in, and then my brain randomly came up with a plot that is a lot better than the one I've spent the past few years carefully constructing. :banghead:

I'm sticking with the original idea. Screw it.

Oh gods, after three to four years of cultivating it? Definitely stick with it. Besides, you can always use that other plot in a completely unrelated story down the road. ^^

KRSkull

I got another job interview tomorrow for a cafe bakery. I'm going to be a cashier. .. I wonder how hard it is going to be as a cashier at a food place or a cashier in general. Anyone has experience as a cashier? :eek: I'd like to know if there it's hard or not.

Good luck. Hope you get the job. what Chancey said and also while you are on duty don't let anyone touch the cash register while you are there. and if you decided to take a break. Make sure to check the money before and after the break with at least two other people.

CT: Its nice to be home:dead:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I've just come to the conclusion that I'm kind of an a-hole when it comes to things happening at night when I get the most done. Seriously. A certain someone can't sleep right now and, instead of feeling bad they can't sleep, I'm just like "can you just go and not sleep in your room so I can get what I need to do done cuz I'm not going to be getting a single friggen thing done while you're out here". :facepalm: -shouldn't be this annoyed about it- Maybe I just need space or something....

+ Now I have no idea what I'm going to do with myself. :/

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
this early access game is kind of bull crap
i mean its literally just Quake but only with the rail gun
i mean did he change the gameplay at all

KRSkull

I've just come to the conclusion that I'm kind of an a-hole when it comes to things happening at night when I get the most done. Seriously. A certain someone can't sleep right now and, instead of feeling bad they can't sleep, I'm just like "can you just go and not sleep in your room so I can get what I need to do done cuz I'm not going to be getting a single friggen thing done while you're out here". :facepalm: -shouldn't be this annoyed about it- Maybe I just need space or something....

+ Now I have no idea what I'm going to do with myself. :/

You are not an a-hole. Its natural to feel that way. Some people prefer to work alone because it makes it easier for them to concentrate on their work.

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I was doubtful, but it was stupid of me. Old style games are still fun as hell to play.

Just got back from a session of Unreal Tournament 4. Just played some tutorials, to see how the game feels, and it feels great. Combat system seems deep, tactical, and highly skill based. Epic Games did it again.

Also Epic Games are confirmed to be the only ones who can get the most out of the Unreal Engine (well, it's obvious, since they programmed it), game runs at a constant 120 FPS, without the slightest glimpse of a single drop at max settings. And it's an early Alpha build.

I'm totally sold. I'm gonna play the **** outta this till the final release comes out. And the coolest thing is that it's completely free.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GO ****ING DOWNLOAD IT!

Viper

Premium
Holy mother of God, I nearly ****ed myself just now after looking at my hands. My fingers are covered in red smudges, like I was painting and paint came on them, but the only thing I've been doing is cutting up a butternut squash for baking. There is even some of this color on my nail and it won't wash off.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Thinking we ought to rename this place BatmanMayCry.org

I second this. :thumbsup:

Thinking:
Asking mum what she wants for breakfast when she's half asleep is tough. All she says when I ask her what she wants is "half". :facepalm:

+ Yesterday, when we were grabbing groceries from Walmart, it took me a second to remember we weren't in Arkansas (or anywhere in the South). There was a dude whose cart was full of at least his body weight in Mountain Dew. And then, on top of that, was a bunch of chips and pork rinds and candy. And the dude was about my grandfather's age. Ah, nostalgia.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I really need to stop procrastinating... :unsure: The housework isn't going to do itself. (If only).

+It's tempting to order in, but maybe we can do that tomorrow after he gets home. ^^

++How the hell did I get that much done in one month? This is exactly why I'm convinced it won't be ready until another full round. ._.

Top Bottom