• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
@Rebel Dynasty
Heh, both my packages arrived today. A book and a video game.

Thinking: Gah this new assistant is useless. We're supposed to sort out the costumes for next season theatre but he keeps messing around with the hats. And he's supposed to be older than me. I guess maturity doesn't come with age.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Rebel Dynasty
Heh, both my packages arrived today. A book and a video game.

Thinking: Gah this new assistant is useless. We're supposed to sort out the costumes for next season theatre but he keeps messing around with the hats. And he's supposed to be older than me. I guess maturity doesn't come with age.

Nice, which book and game? ^^ Neither of mine today. ^^; Fingers crossed at least one comes tomorrow.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Nice, which book and game? ^^ Neither of mine today. ^^; Fingers crossed at least one comes tomorrow.
The book is When Marnie Was There by Joan G. Robinson. Yes I am hyped for the Studio Ghibli film.
The game was Dangan Ronpa 2: Goodbye Despair. I already beat it at a friends house but I loved it so much I wanted my own copy.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
am i the only one who never studied
like ever
i got thew all of grade school and high school
almost never did my homework and never studied
what i did do tho was pay attention
so i didn't actually need to study

the only class i failed was class grade 9 english
the only reason why i failed was because i really hated reading the lord of the flys so the work i did sucked

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
i was in the war you know

what war

ha what war
why the great cold world gulf revolutionary vietnam war to end all wars of course

oh that war

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I feel lucky I'm equally good at scientific and literary subjects. Cause I could choose to pursue the scientific ones without backlash.

I feel for those who are good at one of the two but they hate it. Very uncomfortable feeling. I wouldn't know what to do.

For example I don't like writing. Unless it's a discussion or the subject is something I particularly dig. But if I was to write a story or a poem or that kinda stuff, I'd prefer to put the pen up my *beep*.

I think the oppressiveness of my literal subjects' teachers played a role in feeding my hate too. Always there breathing on my neck "You write so well, why don't you attend to the creative writing course", "You should write more often", "You like reading books, why not writing"...
I was like, let me... let me just explain to you scientifically how you're breaking my balls and how that's bad for a male kid's health...

Well, I couldn't say that obviously so I just took it silently, LOL!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
For example I don't like writing. Unless it's a discussion or the subject is something I particularly dig. But if I was to write a story or a poem or that kinda stuff, I'd prefer to put the pen up my *beep*.

I think the oppressiveness of my literal subjects' teachers played a role in feeding my hate too. Always there breathing on my neck "You write so well, why don't you attend to the creative writing course", "You should write more often", "You like reading books, why not writing"...
I was like, let me... let me just explain to you scientifically how you're breaking my balls and how that's bad for a male kid's health...

I feel this way about cooking. I have no desire to have a job doing it. I mean...I'm good at cooking and I don't mind doing it (it's the preferable alternative to starvation and some food stuff, bread making mainly, is soothing), but there are a lot of people I know offline who instantly think "you're good at cooking, so you should go be a chef!" And I'm just like "do you even know what being a chef would entail? Do you even realize how much work, time, and schooling go into even simple culinary jobs? Do you realize how much of an a-hole people can be about their food? Do you even care how many f-s I don't give about your opinion that I should be a chef after the actual 1000th time I've heard you whine at me about that?!" :mad:

.... ._. -clears throat awkwardly- :unsure: Eh...um...heh, hi. :cautious: -hides-

Top Bottom