• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Oh noes. D: I hope both you feel better and Stilts heals up, soon. :(

Thank you. =) I think I'm just a bit anemic from...girly stuff. -shifty- I hope so, too. :S It's already pretty well along, but I'm worried about it getting infected. :S He won't let me clean it. >_<

Cat, I would appreciate it if you stopped walking on my keyboard.

Welcome to the joys of cat-parenthood. =) -wonders what your cat is like-

--

Thinking:
Oh...that cosplayer wrote me back. :blush: Hehe.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Okay, I get the logic behind not letting a boy read a living girl's diary, but why the fudge is Ayumi being a jerk about Conan reading a diary of a girl whose dead body they found few scenes back? I'm pretty sure she will never be able to get embarrassed about anything he might read in it.
Probably something to do with being disrespectful to the dead or something. A nice sentiment but not very practical when there's a murderer loose and the diary might be the only clue.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nozawa Masako the voice actress for Son Goku is Legendary! She gives Son-Kun that sexy voice! Giggity!

Dracula is a American Yokai according to Ninninger. Neat!

I heard a mother wants her son to date within his race so she could talk to her in their language. Selfish. Hey lady learn the daughter's language.

Viper

Premium
Probably something to do with being disrespectful to the dead or something. A nice sentiment but not very practical when there's a murderer loose and the diary might be the only clue.
Hmm, but then it would be more logical to warn him to keep anything he might find out a secret, cause honestly if they didn't have Ran and Miyuki step in and persuade her that it's okay if a girl reads it, they'd certainly miss an important pointer where to take the investigation. A really silly part.

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
11891172_740509572744367_1110929238145476816_n.jpg

dreadnought_dante

And the brighter the flame, the deeper the shadow
"KRRHas the council reduce the horseman to common assassin. or has samael bought your loyalty. because if you are for sale RIDER, perhaps we can strike a deal

-YOU WON'T LIKE MY TERMS "

it's been into my head since i played darksiders 1.

KRSkull

Okay, I get the logic behind not letting a boy read a living girl's diary, but why the fudge is Ayumi being a jerk about Conan reading a diary of a girl whose dead body they found few scenes back? I'm pretty sure she will never be able to get embarrassed about anything he might read in it.

Well i think its because Ayumi sorta think that Conan doesn't feel ashamed of himself because of what happened in episode 597.

Top Bottom