• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

KRSkull

Do you even care how many f-s I don't give about your opinion that I should be a chef after the actual 1000th time I've heard you whine at me about that?!" :mad:

That is the reason why i stopped visiting my grandparents on Monday morning. Having to sit through two and half hours of Why i should be a greengrocer, How its the job that the market needs, and how wasting time and searching for a job is the losers way.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Okay computer, what the hell was that all about? If there are no viruses, what the heck was with the black screen and unresponsiveness (until holding down the power button and booting back up again)?

I will be so screwed if that happens while I'm working. D:

Last edited:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I feel lucky I'm equally good at scientific and literary subjects. Cause I could choose to pursue the scientific ones without backlash.

I feel for those who are good at one of the two but they hate it. Very uncomfortable feeling. I wouldn't know what to do.
I know that feeling. I was the best in my computyping class (yes, that existed back in the day, can you believe it?) and always got A's. Which is all good and well, except that my teacher was the ultimate school B and referred to everyone on their last name, like she thought she was it. Worst subject ever. God have mercy when I got a B because my fingers were too cold and I was too lazy to correct my mistakes (which I'm not allowed to do anyway, but whatever). Because I was the best at it in our grade, the school gave me A FREE MS OFFICE COURSE to use after graduation at a college.
I hate computers. I hate, hate computers, unless it's to do something creative. There is nothing creative about advanced Excel. I flew through the course, which was meant to be 8 weeks long on half days, ie, only going to class in the mornings. I completed the course with A's and B's within 4 weeks. Everyone was like 'you're a genius!', 'you're so good at this', but honestly the only reason I did it so fast was to get it over and done with. I think I hated college more than school, which is saying something.
My parents were adamant that I'll easily land an office job because of my mad computer skills.
Yeah. No. Never gonna happen.
Plus, I can't remember shizzle about what I learned.
lolololololol

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I was the best in my typing class as well. Something like 70 words per minute I think.

CT: I really need to post more often, but I never have any idea what to post about. Some of the people here just kinda scare me because they're new to me.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Just finished watching that horror movie people were making a fuss about called "It Follows". I recommend it. It's got this unnerving quality with beautiful cinematography that will have you scanning the backgrounds for the mysterious entity only known as "it".

KRSkull

CT:

Guild Master: You can put that old stick away. We'll begin training with real weapons now. *Hands an iron saber*

Me: *grabs the saber and looks at it and then looks at the stick*

Grand Master: I said put the stick away

Me: But master i've been through a lot with this stick.

*Grand Master grabs the stick and breaks it*

Me:
giphy.gif

Lani

Fatal Frame has been confirmed digital only in NA while the rest of the world gets a physical release.:mad:You have no faith in this series NoA and because of that I will probably have to import a EU NX and FF6 when the time comes. as FF5 will be the last stateside FF if you and the raging fans have anything to say about it.:shifty:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Riddle me this: how hard is it to crochet a question mark into a pattern? Answer: harder than it seems like it should be. x_x

...I hate difficult patterns. T-T C'mon, self, don't get too down. It'll get easier with practice. Besides, we look good in green and black.

...stop talking to yourself.

KRSkull

Riddle me this: how hard is it to crochet a question mark into a pattern? Answer: harder than it seems like it should be. x_x

...I hate difficult patterns. T-T C'mon, self, don't get too down. It'll get easier with practice. Besides, we look good in green and black.

Good luck. i know that you will nail it. :thumbsup:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium

-Huggles- But you're not talking to yourself--you're talking to your muses. :wink: Good luck crocheting the Riddler's mark; I'm sure it'll turn out great, in the end. ^^

CT: After the amount of work I got done on WoN last night, I could take today off.

I'm not going to obviously, but I just like to imagine what it would be like if I did. :ninja:

+One more book to go. I'm just glad The Amber Spyglass came when it did. O_O

++Hey, awesome. She moved me up on her list. I wonder if that's a good sign?

Top Bottom