• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
What if the remote is far away from you. :nailbiting:

Well, you'd have to learn to accept your faults and come to terms with the fact that these things can happen. And that the idyllic world we believe we live in is merely an illusion. Or, y'know, you could get up and get it. At least it saves you multiple journeys to the TV and with good planning (or should I say good positioning) of the remote control will save you the hassle in the future.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Well, you'd have to learn to accept your faults and come to terms with the fact that these things can happen. And that the idyllic world we believe we live in is merely an illusion. Or, y'know, you could get up and get it. At least it saves you multiple journeys to the TV and with good planning (or should I say good positioning) of the remote control will save you the hassle in the future.

They should just invent chips to implement in the brain that let you turn on whatever you want in your house.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
They should just invent chips to implement in the brain that let you turn on whatever you want in your house.

No need really, not when they've already invented voice activation, motion sensors and anything that responds to your touch specifically to turn things on in your home. Yes, granted that comes at the cost of money. But what doesn't these days?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
You have to be careful of voice activated equipment. I've heard reports of some Smart TV's recording sensitive talks in people's homes which then gets sent back to the makers. And when one consumer phoned the customer support, they told her to leave the room if she has anything sensitive to say!

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well slightly now bored even I had also today small nasty adventure in kitchen but managed to defuse safely that situation. Should have been more on net rather again mine gaming addiciton and having two-way concentration now makes nasty things more fastly.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
If Aliens are real I'm going to conquer them and use them to rule Earth! :greedy:

Whoa stop right there. Aliens are mine.

predator.jpg

Mine!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
@Shadow @Rebel Dynasty @Dante's Stalker
I like people the likes of you, who like to put likes on posts they know they're gonna like. I like receiving like, tons of likes.

Like.
Like.
Like.
Likelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelikelike!

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
Jesus... I still today can't believe Goku's Japanese voice. LOL

Why did they go for that? Sounds so ridiculous, screeching and childish. Almost more so than Gohan. And compare it to the other languages, they all sound so much better... never understood why so many people dig his Japanese voice.
i'm pretty sure people in joy the Japanese voice because its been the same voice actor since Dragon ball started
so if you were to start with Dragon ball in Japanese and watch all of it when you get to Z it just seems like goku's normal voice

thinking: yay my thread got locked
oh well since it was mostly just talking about frame rate by the end i think we all said our peace

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Then you download the app and change channels with your phone instead =]

Ohmygod, Yus! Apps have made life so much easier/simpler. I mean nowadays you can just find anything you need with the touch of a button. Imagine the fun we'd all have if/when time travel comes about. I'd go back to more unfortunate times when they thought that you needed a leg amputation just for having a bit of a limp.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Sometimes doing roleplaying takes too much time from me, since Im doing an new one on other forum and RP is in fact survival of ours chars in another dimension. not telling too much but well i ripped Game Character as mine in it

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
That took a lot less time than I thought it would. o_O Well, I guess I can comb through it later, make sure it's actually good. I mean, there's bound to be something I can improve on. Changing the POV alone is just one step.

+Why is it when I'm actually making good time, that feeling of inadequacy creeps up on me? Screw you, self-doubt. I don't need your crap right now.

++If she wants eggy in a basket for dinner, then eggy in a basket she'll get.

Top Bottom