• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Holy crap, she's going back to school before Labour Day? What the hell? It's always been the Tuesday following. Wonder why it's earlier this year? o_O Oh well; looks like we literally have to pick the rest of her school supplies up the day after hubby returns, then.

I hope they still let me have the house to myself Labour Day weekend. I'm actually starting to look forward to it.

+Funny how I dragged my ass while first writing this chapter, and I'm doing it again now that I have to revise it. C'mon Rebel--the sooner you get it done, the better. Then you can be happy again.

At least until the next painful scene... :unsure:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Round 1 of practice tests complete. Social studies had absolutely nothing to do with social studies. :/ All business terminology and stuff about money. I'm just like "wtf, am I being tested in economics or something?" Anyway. Scores were decent. Now I know what areas I need to study in. Makes me happy that I don't need to work on Language Arts...and kinda sad that my high school teacher never taught us about anything on the test. Like...ever. None of the books referenced were even on our class reading list. :/

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Still bugged that I couldn't play SC4. Sure I can play the much better SC2 Link edition but I want to play as Yoda not Link!
I regret not writing that Soul Calibur fan fiction way back. Link VS Darth Vader! I'll wait as you pick up your exploded brain dear reader....

_____

Better? OK good!

OmG stop giving me the forklift keys! Bug someone else!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
What is that bloody noise?

If time travel really exists, why does nobody go back in time to photograph Atlantis before it disappeared? Do something useful with it, you know?

Why do I have to get so sick the day before my first day off in years?

I'm sleep deprived, I'm grumpy and I'm unwell. Come try rattle my bloody door again, I'ma beat yer head in with my golf club, buddy. There's a doorbell for a bloody reason.

Dogs are so, so, so smelly. I'm over fostering them now. Bring on Monday, please. As much as I love them, I just CAN'T DO THIS.

I should be sleeping but, again, some asshat tried to break down my door this morning. I thought it was the dogs at first. Nope. Look out the window, and there's the dipst stomping away from the door to the neighbours.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Jesus... I still today can't believe Goku's Japanese voice. LOL

Why did they go for that? Sounds so ridiculous, screeching and childish. Almost more so than Gohan. And compare it to the other languages, they all sound so much better... never understood why so many people dig his Japanese voice.

Top Bottom