• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
just played a little Dungeons and Dragons with my bros
i did pretty sucky during the first fight against some goblins

but when the bigger goblin came riding on a wolf with a fire spell in his hand
the wolf tried to trip me and failed so i tripped them both and put my axe right into the goblin
took his hand off then took his head off and did another swing for good measure all in one move cus my awesome crit

and i was like NOW TALK ..... oh yeah he's dead
a glorious victory for Lich Hondo the Dwarf Gangster

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Sparda's rejected son I have been? :eek: Awesome! ^^ *Snickers* Like I could be stopped, anyway... :laugh:

CT: Why is The Joker and the Thief stuck in my head?

+Ugh. I love how sleep was a solid thing until 3 a.m. and then wouldn't come back until after 6...just to be woken up at 7 when kiddo asked a question. And this is why lie-ins until 10 happen.

++Figures. After an eternity, I finally have a dream about my characters (guaranteed to make me a lot happier than any other kind), and then I go and yell at one of them. I'm so sorry Phe. I didn't mean to yell at you. :'(

+++I do believe I've gone round the bend. o_O

Last edited:

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
just used TexMod for the first time
with it i can replace any texture i want it's pretty cool
63B7B58183AB23B6D0852F8A7338592C5857B277

B06A39CCB3015219ADB0D772A99EC390910AB608

Last edited:

Viper

Premium
So, because the guy that represents tenants in our building ran off with his mistress and left quite a mess, since there was no one to oversee workers that were installing new post boxes and other stuff... damn bastard is at sea coast now apparently, I hope a shark eats him... well, because he left us all on dry land, my dad called the company taking care of those repairs and one thing led to another and now he has the guy's job.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
>.> *sigh* Tried Recording Final Fantasy 13 and spent most of the time trying to get the game pad to work. Once that was done I starting recording after I was done...the sound quality was just bad. >.> Couldn't her my voice or the in game audio. I need to fix that before I do another lp recording.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Sparda's rejected son I have been? :eek: Awesome! ^^ *Snickers* Like I could be stopped, anyway... :laugh:

CT: Why is The Joker and the Thief stuck in my head?

+Ugh. I love how sleep was a solid thing until 3 a.m. and then wouldn't come back until after 6...just to be woken up at 7 when kiddo asked a question. And this is why lie-ins until 10 happen.

++Figures. After an eternity, I finally have a dream about my characters (guaranteed to make me a lot happier than any other kind), and then I go and yell at one of them. I'm so sorry Phe. I didn't mean to yell at you. :'(

+++I do believe I've gone around the bend. o_O

See this is why you need to be stopped. Somebody get the rope we're tying her to the ship mast! Lol
Freedom! Now I can go home and sit on my bottom! Ah the AmericAn dream! Lol

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
See this is why you need to be stopped. Somebody get the rope we're tying her to the ship mast! Lol

Sorry, I seem to have accidentally set the ropes on fire a few weeks ago. :woot:

Thinking:
Sweet tea! :happy: I wonder why so many notherners say it's too sweet. It's not that sweet. :cautious: On a side note, I feel kinda hyper. Must be from something else. :unsure:

+ Weeeeellp, there goes that plan. Guess I'll go to work on Friday, then. >_<

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Youtube channel now linked. Check my videos out! I travel all over documenting my trips on castles, manor houses, churches, abbeys, minsters & forests. Travel is an education! *Medieval enthusiast.
I've sub to your channel and will be looking forward to your videos. :3

C.T:
Man, writing sensual scene is sooo hard. @_@ Especially when I'm trying to make it readable. T_T Oh well, off to write some fantasy story or something.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
testing out texmod some more this time with Star Wars The Force Unleashed
this one came out pretty good
A82EDB5419463602D42DD09AFAC1F58A9D8CD5E2
QUOTE]
BD34ED8F8D5B7B5093B5A3248E7E8D8CC165AF5A

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
So a new guy came to work with us from the city and the boss wanted his opinion on Herring Gulls. His response? "I haven't heard of them, what kind of music do they play?" I had to stop myself from laughing :D

The little things that take my mind off back breaking masonry work.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
That moment when you're really fed up with something, and yet there is nowhere you can go and no one you can talk to about it. :meh:

Edit:

+Oh my gods, that picture. xD I cannot stop laughing. Thanks @Shadow--I needed that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom